New York Off road 1/5th scale track and oval coming to Calverton (East end Long Island)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy’s losi at p1rc in Long Island

I broke both my rigs pretty quickly on the smaller oval. The Baja kicked the turnbuckle off the steering servo and was lost somewhere on the track and my losi snapped the shock eyelet thing. Only a couple dollars of damage but made them both k.i.a. I have some video of them running on my GoPro I’ll edit it up later tonight.

Looks like fun . Could use a couple of jumps though.

I'll probably take the train down there one day next year. Live in jersey and is a 2 hour drive. No thanks. How is the wrenching area? Any tables or do you have to bring your own stands?
No pit area right now but it may be in the cards in the future. There’s a few guys from jersey that come out every week. Could try to link with one of them?
also not sure if nypd would be to thrilled with you walking through penn station or grand central station with a gallon of gas??

No pit area right now but it may be in the cards in the future. There’s a few guys from jersey that come out every week. Could try to link with one of them?
also not sure if nypd would be to thrilled with you walking through penn station or grand central station with a gallon of gas??
Try that ain't gonna happen ?

Hey man, I found out about this track a couple weeks ago and am super excited for next season! So much so I went and already bought a used 5sc to race with next season. Working on getting it competitive now. Been following the FB page and watching the vids. Looks like exactly what we have been needing!!!

I've got the 5sc and a FG Marder to run with and working on getting others involved.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks