Off road dirt bikes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy who makes the swingarm and chain setup has awebsite but hasnt updated it in forever.
I would like to get that setup, where?
Also I need to get a Revo shock for the rear still.
I also found out that tires from 1/8 buggys fit right over the existing tires like your paddles.
Very nice..
Is there a kit fir the nitro conversion?
Or can someone make up plans?

That is sweet! Good job on putting a wire on the filter to hold it on better as well. Looks like it could get caught up on something and get pulled off. The wire hangar should remedy that.

The guy who makes the swingarm and chain setup has awebsite but hasnt updated it in forever.
I would like to get that setup, where?
Also I need to get a Revo shock for the rear still.
I also found out that tires from 1/8 buggys fit right over the existing tires like your paddles.
Very nice..
Is there a kit fir the nitro conversion?
Or can someone make up plans?

My swingarm and sprockets were made by myself, but you can get the DAM Machine swingarm, and Integy rear shock from Bruce at the above link. I've also heard it wont be much longer till the chain and sprocket sets are available. I've ordered from Bruce at 2wheelhobbies a few times and his service and prices are great.
Yea the 1/8 scale buggy tires work good, I did clip all the knobbies off the stock tire before stretching the 1/8 tire on and it was still a tight fit. The traction the paddle provides in the sand is awesome, LOL Well worth the sore hands from stretching the tire on.
There isn't any nitro conversion kits being made that I know of. But there is a new bike coming soon, you can see it here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=604735
There is some good videos of it running throughout the thread and it looks like a winner.

PappaD, the dirt bikes are great fun. Heres some pics of my brushless Ricky going big, I don't beat the nitro one this hard but I am brutal when I run the electric and it always comes back for more.

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

speedy: I'm sorry :innocent: :devil:

Yamadude: I think I'll give speedy some recovery time before posting the quad pics :)

i was going to say you basterd.... but yet you giving me recovery time!! :) :flowers:
PappaD, the dirt bikes are great fun. Heres some pics of my brushless Ricky going big, I don't beat the nitro one this hard but I am brutal when I run the electric and it always comes back for more.

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

OMG this is even worse!!! why didnt you post these before!!!! i hate you ( runs and cries)

:clown:

Modifier that is purly insane. i have a big need for a nitro or elec dirtbike.:)

Thanks guys, I usually run the bikes without the rider. They go faster without Ricky on them, and the handling is better without the rider because the center of gravity is lower. LOL, Besides that Ricky would be headless in no time at all. Once he's strapped in he CAN'T BAIL OUT!!

speedy, Roofintrash took these pics with his wifes camera and emailed them too me. I forgot about them because they are not with all my other pics.
Have you had enough recovery time yet?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks