Oh boy! Vekta.5 discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been seeing a lot of businesses have to close up shop. My uncle used to get some ac supplies from this small outfit. He got a call about 2 weeks ago from the owner asking him if he wanted any more refrigerant at a severe discount. So my uncle asked him what was up. Wasnt deemed essential, and they lost too much revenue to stay open. They were selling off all assets and closing shop. Lots of struggling business out there.

Been seeing a lot of businesses have to close up shop. My uncle used to get some ac supplies from this small outfit. He got a call about 2 weeks ago from the owner asking him if he wanted any more refrigerant at a severe discount. So my uncle asked him what was up. Wasnt deemed essential, and they lost too much revenue to stay open. They were selling off all assets and closing shop. Lots of struggling business out there.
That's crazy. Exactly what I do and we're absolutely swamped with work. Booked into 2022 already

I've been dealing with all the back orders and or zero inventory. I hate to say the T word, but can you believe they have zero stock on their 2.5 and 3.3 nitros!??. Was doing a powerup motor exchange from an ancient 2.5r, they have zero stock

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks