OK I'm back. Engine issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving my 5t but last weekend got it pretty muddied up and hose it all off and pull start was bad so got a new one but now motor won't start and I have spark. The group I was with today says my stock 26cc motor is done as it seems to have very little compression. New pull start very easy to pull but really no back pressure. We run in dusty dirty conditions and says the dust has gotten through the stock filter and trashed the engine. Is this so? Next question what motor should I put in it now I don't need crazy fast as the 26 was fun for me but would be nice if it were a bit faster. Anyone have for sale? Thanks for any advice!!!

I'm loving my 5t but last weekend got it pretty muddied up and hose it all off and pull start was bad so got a new one but now motor won't start and I have spark. The group I was with today says my stock 26cc motor is done as it seems to have very little compression. New pull start very easy to pull but really no back pressure. We run in dusty dirty conditions and says the dust has gotten through the stock filter and trashed the engine. Is this so? Next question what motor should I put in it now I don't need crazy fast as the 26 was fun for me but would be nice if it were a bit faster. Anyone have for sale? Thanks for any advice!!!
so you say the pull start iwas bad and you replaced it right ? are you SURE it is engaging and you have the right one ? , you can pull the plug and stick a stick/screw driver in the hole , keep it straight and pull the starter cord slowly does it move ? if the starter works , then stick your thumb in the spark plug hole and turn it over , does your thumb get phush out by compression >? if SO then you have compression. just testing stuff

so you say the pull start iwas bad and you replaced it right ? are you SURE it is engaging and you have the right one ? , you can pull the plug and stick a stick/screw driver in the hole , keep it straight and pull the starter cord slowly does it move ? if the starter works , then stick your thumb in the spark plug hole and turn it over , does your thumb get phush out by compression >? if SO then you have compression. just testing stuff
Ok tried what you said screw driver does move it comes up and thumb over hole is pushed but not very strong

Does it have anything to do with me hosing it off as it was running at the end of session and then hosed it off replaced pull start and nothing or just coincidence
You were on the right track from the start yank the engine and start fresh
That's what I was thinking and more cc's

Mine did the same exact thing yours did and I rinsed mine as well but cautiously ..no water tho I used a chassis wash by cow rc. But before I shut mine down I noticed a lack of performance and knew it was hurt

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks