One thing leads to another.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silicone is not oil or fuel resistant.
Gotta be something that can handle both heat and chemical.
Since when? In the diesel field we use silicon hose for about everything. Oil return off turbos, coolant lines, heck even turbo air connections on the hot and cold side of the intercooler. It's one of the few hose materials that last. Vibrant is a very good name in silicon hose, as well or can be sourced from Caterpillar.

Since when? In the diesel field we use silicon hose for about everything. Oil return off turbos, coolant lines, heck even turbo air connections on the hot and cold side of the intercooler. It's one of the few hose materials that last. Vibrant is a very good name in silicon hose, as well or can be sourced from Caterpillar.
The ones I looked at stated not compatible W oil and fuel. Just reinforced high temp.

Porsche shocks arrived. Me likey. ?. Yup, they're about an inch shorter and have about half an inch travel.

Attachments

• IMG_20181226_200446.jpg
    IMG_20181226_200446.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2
Love it. Going to order 2 more pairs. ?. And lower shock mounts, if they r offered separately, save time when swapping.
Dan's going to think there's something wrong with me for placing an order every other day or week. ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks