Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

One thing leads to another.

Scruffy

If you are going with 20/54 gears, then i would definitely go with the 30.5. I had a full mod 27.5 in my baja and it struggled on takeoff with 19/55 gears. 27.5 will give you higher revs which equals higher top speed, but it wouldnt have the hp to pull 20/54s very well on take off

ZRC

If you are going with 20/54 gears, then i would definitely go with the 30.5. I had a full mod 27.5 in my baja and it struggled on takeoff with 19/55 gears. 27.5 will give you higher revs which equals higher top speed, but it wouldnt have the hp to pull 20/54s very well on take off
20/54 gear set is going on my 36cc SCT.
36 has a lot of low end torque but no top end.

Last edited:

ZRC

They come w hex style clutch bell on 17 and 19 pinion.
Guess I have to make another order. 😂. Dan thinks I'm going mad.
Shown hex CB to be a HD vented on RV site.

Last edited:

Philip67

I'm about to exit this forum permanently. My last 2 posts were moved to obscure places on the page. When attempting to communicate about it, all I got was attitude from a guy who clearly doesn't 'get it'. One of many reasons I prefer the Facebook pages. Everything stays put there and has 50 times the content.

crucialRC

I'm about to exit this forum permanently. My last 2 posts were moved to obscure places on the page. When attempting to communicate about it, all I got was attitude from a guy who clearly doesn't 'get it'. One of many reasons I prefer the Facebook pages. Everything stays put there and has 50 times the content.
👏👏 exit stage left.

Last edited:
Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.