One thing leads to another.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol it's not too hard to believe no ones out there Doug. Even the track 15 min from my house sits mostly unused half the year. And the jerks wont let 1/5 s on the track... heck they only let 1/10 on the track. Though they said for this year they were going to try an 1/8 buggy rtr brushless class to try to get more guys in on a Friday or Saturday night.
Freaken sticklers:mad: whats the differnce people in the hobbbie coming to see and use.......who knows what all these new people have on their shelves @ home?
No, total of 4 and one was a guest wo RC. ???
So three rigs:cautious::confused:

Freaken sticklers:mad: whats the differnce people in the hobbbie coming to see and use.......who knows what all these new people have on their shelves @ home?

So three rigs:cautious::confused:
Actually, just 2 for the most part. Phil crashed and damaged the steering on his 5B before I got there then his 5T broke, not sure what, while we were racing. Me and my Gf did some 1/8 scale racing.
We do have guys W large scale but they don't have the time. Why would one spent the money on an RC but no time to enjoy it,
strange. ?

Wee little kids...... haven't had much rc time since #2 came this fall. That will change when he gets some age under him. So I can understand to a point....

And the track in town.... yeah I don't get that either. my money is as green as the next guys. And they have "practice" whenever the shop is open. Idk what the issue is. I'll try to find the track rules and post um up.

What are you guys using other then silicone hose as exhaust coupler? Mine finally blew and Phil keeps blowing his.

Jesus, u are impulsive ?? mery Christmas btw!
Couldn't help myself, deal of the day. ?. Many have told me that. If I see it, like it, buy it. ???
Merry Christmas to all.
Purchased 2 different types, a foot each. High temp and oil resistant.

Last edited:
Couldn't help myself, deal of the day. ?. Many have told me that. If I see it, like it, buy it. ???
Merry Christmas to all.
Purchased 2 different types, a foot each. High temp and oil resistant.
Was thinking about buying those tires but I figured it's a Waste considering I'll b getting brps Soon and I could use the money fir other engine parts ?

Was thinking about buying those tires but I figured it's a Waste considering I'll b getting brps Soon and I could use the money fir other engine parts ?
I'm an old guy, what's brps?
Those tires r nice and thick, like Hostile slicks but much cheaper atm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks