OOOOOO,,,,, CRRRRRRAAAP !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Losi comes out with a gravedigger !!! I sold my compleatly upgraded gravedigger to afford the losi 5ive that I've wanted for years , the upgrades made it a easy decision for me , but this losi gravedigger is a must have , thing is huge , it's got alot of authenticisms to it , I've got a friend at hobby town that is ordering it on normal odering inventory and when it gets there I can put it on layaway , at least I can nail one down , before it's extinct on the whole planet , is my prediction

I've always been a gravedigger addict , I win a radio contest and I got to meet the driver's of gravedigger and purple grudge , I actually got to drive the purple grudge , wow ! Never forget that ! Now I just need to do some figgern on what to sell next , anybody interested in a losi ba ha Rey , darn thing is like new

Last edited:
Don't know about you, but unless the drivers weren't very 'R/C-talented' then the handling doesn't look that good - perhaps a little 'softening' of the suspension is required?

I love GD and Monster Jam generally, and have always liked Team Losi, but my initial enthusiasm sort-of dulled a little.

Pricing?
Agreed - tad on the high side.

Al.

I've been looking at other videos - seems to have justifiably taken off.

Handling and jumping seems absolutely brilliant.
Performance for a near 5kg truck only on 3S is quite impressive as well.
Hardware seems to be well set up.

Son uva Digger has a problem with the front grille - very exposed and the chrome scrapes off doing what it's made to do.

Comparing this to, say, a 3905 E-Maxx of, what, 15+ years ago, it seems as fast or faster, yet takes the tumbles a non-Supermaxx E-Maxx wouldn't escape from.

I'm still curious about the suspension - would be nice to see more-realistic travel in operation, 'though it probably wouldn't perform as well with a softer set-up, and would doubtless grip-roll as well.

Winning me over!!

Any chance of a nitro one, using metal versions of those exhausts ...... just a thought!!
Copperhead from the LST2 or an LRP ZR32 in it would be a blast!!

LST-style remote reverse would add to the 'realism' as well.

Al.

The more I watch the videos on it, something is off to me in the realm of scale. I cant tell what it is for sure. I have not seen one in real life, but something is off. ? Not hating at all, I guess I'll have to see one in real life.

Looks like the thing sticks like glue and after I put my comemeritive wheel wides on it it will stick , nothing available till January , so I'm on other projects ,,,as you already know ?
THIS FORUM IS THE , CATS PAJAMAS'S , TAKEN IN AND EXCHANGED FOR FIRE RETARDENT PAJAMA'S , IVE gotten so much help and access to parts I've needed time after time !!! THANK YOU ALL !!! SOOOOO MUCH !!!!
Looks like the thing sticks like glue and after I put my comemeritive wheel wides on it it will stick , nothing available till January , so I'm on other projects ,,,as you already know ?
THIS FORUM IS THE , CATS PAJAMAS'S , TAKEN IN AND EXCHANGED FOR FIRE RETARDENT PAJAMA'S , IVE gotten so much help and access to parts I've needed time after time !!! THANK YOU ALL !!! SOOOOO MUCH !!!!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks