Open clutch bell carrier ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the tr system, can i use a stock style clutch bell n pinion or do i need their pinny n bell

The TR system uses an oversized bearing, so just as with the EAC you will need to use their bells and pinions. DD makes pinions specifically for the TR system though, so there's a lot of options and support. I think Blackbone also makes bells and pinions for the TR HD clutch as well. Or at least they did at one point.

The TR system uses an oversized bearing, so just as with the EAC you will need to use their bells and pinions. DD makes pinions specifically for the TR system though, so there's a lot of options and support.
ok so thats like another lot of $$. for now ill jus go with the enclosed ddm and a vertigo bell i think. unless i find that older hpi aluminum one

ok so i learned marks perspective of cheap is off lol. with the tr system, can i use a stock style clutch bell n pinion or do i need their pinny n bell?
cuz if so then im better off with the ddm enclosed one cause i can use a normal cb and pinion.
I meant the blemished ones for $100 you nutter?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks