Ordering radio online - alie or ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just one of the differences between the b and c model. The resistor style in the b model just makes heat to reduce the voltage, so it "burns" up about half the battery life just making heat to reduce the voltage, where the c model using a switching power supply doesn't take tons of power to step down the voltage.

nice conversation going here... I guess I stirred the pot a bit :ROFLMAO:
I got the GT3C next day delivery... its in the rig already
I wanted something under $100 all in. I have 2 rigs, one for me and one for my boy, so that is why I wanted the second unit. I already had one GT3C which has worked perfectly for me. Stick to what you know.
The GT5 looks good, but in the end its probably more radio than what I need. We usually run on an open field with clear line of sight... never had an issue with the FS GT3C.
I kept reading here people having issues with Spektrum and killer Bee... so that was a no go for me...
I agree tho... If it was only me running a couple rigs, I would love a Futaba... but $300 to $500 is hard to justify with my CFO (wifey)... budgets exist for a reason
As it is we get out a couple times a month for an hour or so, so no need to break the bank.
I would also go for the Noble... looks pretty slick

nice conversation going here... I guess I stirred the pot a bit :ROFLMAO:
I got the GT3C next day delivery... its in the rig already
I wanted something under $100 all in. I have 2 rigs, one for me and one for my boy, so that is why I wanted the second unit. I already had one GT3C which has worked perfectly for me. Stick to what you know.
The GT5 looks good, but in the end its probably more radio than what I need. We usually run on an open field with clear line of sight... never had an issue with the FS GT3C.
I kept reading here people having issues with Spektrum and killer Bee... so that was a no go for me...
I agree tho... If it was only me running a couple rigs, I would love a Futaba... but $300 to $500 is hard to justify with my CFO (wifey)... budgets exist for a reason
As it is we get out a couple times a month for an hour or so, so no need to break the bank.
I would also go for the Noble... looks pretty slick

I have the GT3B ,I had never had range issues with it ,still get out to at least a 150 yards ,as my old AM 27 radio system still does but it
just wasnt feasible to by new crystals for them when I can convert to the 2.4 system for a few dollars more!

The only complaint that I have with the GT3 is that the throttle trigger is weak an broke ,currently not using the transmitter
until I fix it ,but was able to re bind the receivers to the original KM transmitter from my Baja!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks