Ordering radio online - alie or ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enzo3856

So back in May I tried ordering a FlySky FS-GT3C radio on eBay... 3 months later it still has not arrived (Thanks Covid)
I am getting a refund, but still need the radio...

What is your experience on eBay and AliExpress?
I have never used Ali so I don't know what to look for as far as good sellers and shipping... Any recommendations?
I am in Canada BTW

I’ve Never used Ali but use eBay all the time with zero issues ??‍♂️

And I’ve got that same Flysky radio and had a lot of range issues with it. I ended up with a Futaba 4pv ??
That escalated quickly :eek: Thats a $500 radio....
I have a flysky right now with no issues... it fits my needs and most important my budget ;-)

Will look at eBay again and maybe check out BangGood

That escalated quickly :eek: Thats a $500 radio....
I have a flysky right now with no issues... it fits my needs and most important my budget ;-)

Will look at eBay again and maybe check out BangGood

It could be just a Canadian issue ,with the virus & where its made an coming from!.....:unsure:

So just took a look on eBay
The radio is still a good price, but now most vendors are charging $50+ (CDN) for shipping... o_O :eek:
Just found it on Amazon, next day shipping... Will just bite the bullet... still cheap, just not as cheap, and I don't have to wait so long... time is money after all

The radio is still a good price, but now most vendors are charging $50+ (CDN) for shipping... o_O :eek:
Just found it on Amazon, next day shipping... Will just bite the bullet... still cheap, just not as cheap, and I don't have to wait so long... time is money after all

Be-careful, check the vendor rating on Amazon. I originally ordered the Noble from a vendor on Amazon and they shipped it to the wrong damn address and it was still like 4 weeks .Everything is going slow from China . At least I got my money back. Good luck with your venture. Damn virus is screwing everything up.

Was just on line looking for random parts ,found this set up from Thunder tiger site ,not sure about if they ship to Canada though ,
but Thunder tiger always had good products!

https://shop.thundertiger.com/colle...ies/products/hilux-parts-2-4g-radio-pd90469s1

A lot of the guys on here have a bunch of rigs in their collections or tend to change rigs often.I would think the transmitter would be money well spent in their case.This isn't pointed at the guy who started the thread just an observation.I would buy the best I could afford within reason.

We don't know,I asked about specifics. No mention of budget,just didn't receive item.
I was going by the flysky tag,so figured he didn't want to spend alot(relative term). Recommended same makers other option. It's not like I said get the noble?,I use a GTS5?
Several choices,depending on budget.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks