Other hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miamimac

What other hobbies (or money pit) is everyone into...my other hobbies is aquariums reef tanks and breading betta fighting fish. I'm setting up a 70gallon reef right now...hopefully it will look like this soon...

Attachments

• 1st981726.jpg
    1st981726.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 3rdd1194850.jpg
    3rdd1194850.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 11
  • bluexenia1000750.jpg
    bluexenia1000750.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 11
Those are not my tanks...but thats what I'm aiming for. I have all the equipment ready. It's VERY challenging..but rewarding as well.

Running websites and playing with R/C's are my hobbies. However, I'd love to have a salt water tank like that - they are just amazing and beautiful as well!

-Michael

Indeed, I had a 125gallon fish predetor salt water tank a few years ago..man I loved it. Now I'm tring for the more difficult reef. But if it works out it will be the focal point when someone walk into my living room.

my buddy has a whole eco system with his slat water set-up and complete reverse osmosis water treatment as well .. its is and wil be beautiful in time
Good Luck with that , i don't have the patients too maintain something like that

Im a minitrucker, if you can call that a hobby

DSC_0040.jpg

I fish.
Traveled the world and fish every chance I get. I have a small bass boat and try to get out at least once a week or more in the summer. Several of my buddies have commercial fishing boats so I get to go out on the big water whenever I feel the need. Love tuna fishing but my all time favorite is Rooster Fish on light tackle.

I like fishing too...had a 18' Boston Whaler which I sold a few months ago for lack of time...but man did I have fun with that boat.

I have had a lot of deck time on an 18' BW. Used to think nothing of going 50 miles out chasing tuna. Brings back memories from several years ago. This is after a 30 minute boil of footballs.

Attachments

• tuna.jpg
    tuna.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
What r u restoring No Moa? I'm kindda itching to get a 91 mustang coupe and set it up for crazy HP. I know its not an antique.

Right now, i have a 96 Caprice, its an old cop car. Lt1 auto, fast 4 door car i have ever driven (under 50k lol), i have 4 of them i have bought over the last couple years, this one i am the second owner. Just needed some rust work, and i took the body off the frame.
And my other one is a 77 Bandit Trans Am i have had since highschool. It needs full restore, that is a SLOW process.

My other hobbies are my dirt toys YZ250,Sandrail,sled SRX 700,my truck(fullsize)and of course my RCs. And I do alot of 2 stroke rebuilds for bikes,sleds,quads,ect.
I love to take the family up north camping to play in the dirt.My 2 boys also have bikes XR80 and YZ125.
I guess the dirt runs in my blood stream.
I also enjoy fishing when I get the time.Any lake or river any kind of fishing is good fun for me.

Edit- I know the sled is not a dirt toy but its part of the thing with motor hobbie lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks