Otterpool Clan Meet Flintshire Clan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Nice to finally meet up with the Boys from Otterpool (Hyperpete + Pablo), Thanks for taking the trip over to see us Flintshire Lads.

Hope you enjoyed our spot, it looked like you did anyway.
Shame about Pabs Servo packing in within 1/2 hour, but he has had the same standard in it since he got it. looks like a new Hitec is in the cards Pab.

I'm up-loading a couple of vids onto Youtube as i type so i'll post them shortly.
Voo turned up late and within a 5mins he totals his new KM, massive jump off the grass bank and straight over across the road landing nose first, Ouch. He'll blame it on no signal but we all know he can't set up his cars. :clown::clown: Sorry Voo you've been slating me for a while now for crashing your Leopard.

Hyper got some nice air, mines not on any vids as i was taking the vids, sorry i couldn't stay longer but had to get back to sort some issues out.
Come over anytime boys and hopefully we'll all be on time and running.

Yep indeedy !! Big thanks to the Flintshire boys for having us over. Really enjoyed it and will deffo be back soon.Top notch bash spot ....and the total lack of public was just BLISS !!!!!

Yeh shame about Pabs servo, think a Hitec is on the cards mate !!! (Im thinkin about investing in a spare steering servo in case this happens again to any of us)

And i never even got to see Voo's Full speed road jump..... I was looking the wrong way! :no: I heard the landing though and saw the gouge out of the tarmac that it made!:oops:
At least you got it back up and running mate. Them KM 2.0s are VERY nice !! Love all the alloy on them, and those pipes are WICKED !!!!

Nice vids Jacko !!
I will have to shoot some myself next time !! I was too excited by the new bash spot and all the jumps to get me camera out !!!!

TOP DAY !!!!:clap:

Aye the ground was just right. Wish i could of had more time out but hey there's always next time.
Fair play Hyper likes to try the jumps. :cool2:

yea good to meet you all , thats one top bash spot told pete i was,nt going to be jumping but the red mist came resulting in a big roll and blowing my stearing servo:no: voo i feel for yea hope the km ain,t to bent.

He must be spannering away trying to fix it otherwise he would be on here defending the crash & somehow blaming Jacko for it :clown::clown: Hope its a quick fix.

yea good to meet you all , thats one top bash spot told pete i was,nt going to be jumping but the red mist came resulting in a big roll and blowing my stearing servo:no: voo i feel for yea hope the km ain,t to bent.

How can ya resist jumpin' at a bash spot like that with all those LURRRRVRLY jumps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clown::clown::clown:

looks like a top day had by all ;) sorry to hear about the km james and the steerin servo paul :( wish i could have been there

found out what was wrong with my car guys :2guns::2guns: some twats have been messin with my wheels as all the wheel bolts where loose :2guns::2guns: i know they where all ok cause i checked the brakes not long back and torqued the wheels up the little bastards i drive round with my baby girl in the car :2guns::2guns:

well guna get the bits i need for my pull start this week so if you're all goin out next sunday then i'll be there :cool2::cool2:

looks like a top day had by all ;) sorry to hear about the km james and the steerin servo paul :( wish i could have been there

found out what was wrong with my car guys :2guns::2guns: some twats have been messin with my wheels as all the wheel bolts where loose :2guns::2guns: i know they where all ok cause i checked the brakes not long back and torqued the wheels up the little bastards i drive round with my baby girl in the car :2guns::2guns:

well guna get the bits i need for my pull start this week so if you're all goin out next sunday then i'll be there :cool2::cool2:

F*cking tosspots. I hate the little thieving vandal scumbags who do that. They deserve a good tw*ting.

Voo turned up late and within a 5mins he totals his new KM, massive jump off the grass bank and straight over across the road landing nose first, Ouch. He'll blame it on no signal but we all know he can't set up his cars. Sorry Voo you've been slating me for a while now for crashing your Leopard.

Ian.this has cost me £100+
J

Voo turned up late and within a 5mins he totals his new KM, massive jump off the grass bank and straight over across the road landing nose first, Ouch. He'll blame it on no signal but we all know he can't set up his cars. Sorry Voo you've been slating me for a while now for crashing your Leopard.

Ian.this has cost me £100+
J

brings back memories of when mine took off bud, near total rebuild for me matey :no::no::no:

bet you're pissed off sorry dude!!!!

I HAVE NOW SUSSED THE DAMAGE..............Its going into£150.00..............I AM """"""""" LIVID!!!!

JACKRC................................******* FORGET IT!!!!! You have mashed my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks