Otterpool Clan Meet Flintshire Clan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want a piece of shite sold for £30.00............free lads,thats what I spent on a relay................
j
Oh,you might want to save up for a chassis,front arm,chassis plate,top plate...etc,etc.

Anyone want a piece of shite sold for £30.00............free lads,thats what I spent on a relay................
j
Oh,you might want to save up for a chassis,front arm,chassis plate,top plate...etc,etc.

I straightened my FG chassis to within 2-3mm after I trashed mine & it was 30mm out front to back. If you need a hand with it.......

I HAVE NOW SUSSED THE DAMAGE..............Its going into£150.00..............I AM FUCKIN LIVID!!!!

JACKRC................................FUCKIN FORGET IT!!!!! You have mashed my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James.

What radio system are you using James ?
Cos i know when I was buying my kill switch off Jack RC he did say it depends what radio system you use as to how well they work.
He had no experience with his switches and the Ansmann 2.4ghz radios but I took a punt at it anyway and it works perfectly with the Ansmann setup. I can't fault it.
But maybe its just not compatible with your radio system ??????????????????????????

Voo, we need to find out the cause, whether its the controller or the kill switch, if its either 1 we'll have to contact the 1 who sold it to you and ask for some sort a reimbursment (long shot i know).

What's happened Charlieboy, i must have missed this 1, i'll call on um if they're indangering kids lives bud, no worries. :nono::nono:

It must have been the Kill Switch affecting the hand set as i've got the same car/controller and mine ran sweet today + i've not got any type of kill switch and run with the hand sets fail safe (not even an extrenal one, on order though).

Aye Brad the ground was spot on, turned out to be a fine day, thought it was going to be another wash out after last nights rain. :):)

Just an idea Voo...........
If you ask Jacko nicely to borrow his Ansmann 2.4ghz transmitter and receiver and drop it into ya KM with the kill switch wired in.
If kill switch still don't work then its a duff kill switch, but if it does work then its a compatibility issue with ya radio system ????????
Just an idea ?????

Voo, we need to find out the cause, whether its the controller or the kill switch, if its either 1 we'll have to contact the 1 who sold it to you and ask for some sort a reimbursment (long shot i know).

What's happened Charlieboy, i must have missed this 1, i'll call on um if they're indangering kids lives bud, no worries. :nono::nono:

was guna come over today with my kids to see you lot and watch but i've had a knockin noise on my car that sounded like my gear box was about to give up, so instead i put it up on stands today to check it and found all the wheels bolts loose but like i said earlier id checked the brakes and torqued the bolts back up like i always do :nono:

yea i just run a failsafe my buggy was getting range problems today if not for the 16quid i spent on the failsafe it would have runaway aswell, think atleast a standard failsafe should be fitted to km,s sq,s etc,,

yea i just run a failsafe my buggy was getting range problems today if not for the 16quid i spent on the failsafe it would have runaway aswell, think atleast a standard failsafe should be fitted to km,s sq,s etc,,

I know the 2.4ghz sets are supposed to be less at risk but it sounds like there could be some interference at the bash site??

It KM's Hand set does have a built-in fail safe on the 2.4. it must have interfered with the Kill Switch or the other way round.

I noticed today Pab your not on a 2.4, You need to get yourself one bud as there might be a fair bit of interference on the estate in deeside.

i must have been lucky with my switch, pluged it in and never looked back and never had a problem even when it went out of reach at otterspool, it just killed buy itself without any help from me!

It KM's Hand set does have a built-in fail safe on the 2.4. it must have interfered with the Kill Switch or the other way round.

I noticed today Pab your not on a 2.4, You need to get yourself one bud as there might be a fair bit of interference on the estate in deeside.

Ive just gone 2.4 & its a good set for the money :cool2: Ive not got a kill switch yet so don't know how it will perform with 1 but I cant see it having any problems if its on the 3rd ch. Is the KM a 3ch set Jacko?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks