Outerwears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee101170

Hi guys me again does the outerwears shroud do the job of all the other covers in a one cover does all or do you recommend the individual covers?

But also wanted to add that I could not get the supplied velcro to stick to my brand new zen 320 for the crank outerwears. I had to abort that one. But my next motor I'll def try that job again! We all run in grass and need that gear!

I kind of have a thing for keeping hook and loop (Velcro) on hand for quick fixes. I got this at Home Depot:sticky.jpg

Super cheap and you can cut it to whatever thickness and length you need. Try scuffing your case with some 220 grit sandpaper or a scotchbrite pad and clean with alcohol or carb cleaner, then sticking this stuff on it. Should work like gangbusters.

I kind of have a thing for keeping hook and loop (Velcro) on hand for quick fixes. I got this at Home Depot:View attachment 58669

Super cheap and you can cut it to whatever thickness and length you need. Try scuffing your case with some 220 grit sandpaper or a scotchbrite pad and clean with alcohol or carb cleaner, then sticking this stuff on it. Should work like gangbusters.
Really rad my man, I'm excited to find this rad velcro and try it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks