Peelable spray paint.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo...

Anyone ever paint there rig with peelable spray paint. I painted the outside of my truck with peelable spray paint and then blended in some orange rc paint on the hood, didn't look right so I figured I paint over that with the peelable paint and this what happened. Kinda looks like lava starting to crust up. Fek it kinda looks cool.

Attachments

• 20210225_205708.jpg
    20210225_205708.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210225_205003.jpg
    20210225_205003.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 30
You ended up with a great looking mistake. That looks pretty cool. Like the front end blew through a flaming fire wall, like the old stunt driver shows Joey Chitwood etc. Just wondering how it will hold up over time, since it was two incompatible products.

My only issue with painting on the outside of the body is it will go to poop in a hurry on its first roll over
I no what your saying but you spend 250 to 300 on a body, do a sick paint job, all nice and shiny, take out to do some bashing and fek it all up in a matter of minutes. I did a sick paint job on my kids slash, air brush a sick scull on the roof. He took on the street and there it is sliding down the street on its roof?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️. I rather spend money on improving the reliability of my rig then be buying new bodies so I try to keep the looking decent till the unfixable.

Anyone ever paint there rig with peelable spray paint. I painted the outside of my truck with peelable spray paint and then blended in some orange rc paint on the hood, didn't look right so I figured I paint over that with the peelable paint and this what happened. Kinda looks like lava starting to crust up. Fek it kinda looks cool.
I'd shoot a coat or 2 of clear over it and call it a day. Looks cool as hell.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks