Picked me up a little something something

Polar_Bus

I keep preaching this statement: Work hard, play hard.

No sir. I learned on a Kaw ZX9R then bought a 2005 GSXR750 and sold in 2013. Haven't rode a street bike since but continued riding dirt bikes. Hers a pic of my 2005.
View attachment 56724

Yeah I know. I think I got a hell of a deal at $5500 with Md inspection. I'll get some better pics and post them on here later. Gear prices have definitely gone up since I've been not ridingπŸ˜ͺ

I have a very warm place in my heart for Gixxers. I own your bike's great, great grandfather... LOL

My son has a 2015 GSXR600 and what a fantastic bike to ride !

1Coopgt

Build Thread Contributor
So its getting closer to spring . Ordered a new helmet , Chain and sprockets and LED headlight bulbs to replace the HID's

Attachments

Last edited:

1Coopgt

Build Thread Contributor
Beautiful helmet. Mine is the Shoei GT Air 2 Bonefied Orange.
View attachment 56947
Your bike is blue, right? I think the hi viz would look great with your bike
View attachment 56948
Yup my bikes blue . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: May clash a little when I wear my Joe Rocket Suzuki Jacket . I do have a white leather that I wear more often. I use to wear Shoei helmets for a long time then when Bell came out with the Bell Star 2012/13 time frame I think. I fell in love with the design and the feel and have been wearing them since. This is my 3rd Bell helmet . The only way I can describe the fitment of the Bell Star is like wearing a nice fitting pair of Kangaroo leather gloves but for your head.

And if you've never worn Kangaroo Leather gloves you need too.

Last edited:
Not for yearsπŸ€” last bike I had was a VF750. if I was (thinking thinking....)
I go for a cruiserπŸ‘πŸ» speeding is taken pretty serious here.......( nanny stateπŸ™„)
A triumph bobber black or HD48 or fat bobπŸ‘πŸ» something to ride country back roads πŸ˜‰ take it easy
I hear ya. Speeding days are over for me bruh. I'm just cruising too, just on a sport bike. I thought about getting a cruiser, but they just don't do it for me. The styling isn't there for me.
Yup my bikes blue . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: May clash a little when I wear my Joe Rocket Suzuki Jacket . I do have a white leather that I wear more often. I use to wear Shoei helmets for a long time then when Bell came out with the Bell Star 2012/13 time frame I think. I fell in love with the design and the feel and have been wearing them since. This is my 3rd Bell helmet . The only way I can describe the fitment of the Bell Star is like wearing a nice fitting pair of Kangaroo leather gloves but for your head.

And if you've never worn Kangaroo Leather gloves you need too.
πŸ€”Can't say I have worn roo gloves but I'll keep my eye out for em. I looked into the Bell Race Star Flex, but the Shoei won me over. I usually wear Arai, but wasnt impressed with their styling or graphics.

Last edited:

21bangbang

The gsxr is the sexiest bike ever made. Haven't had a street bike in about 20 years. Stupid ex wife screwed that right up. I need to get me a sweet busa to terrorize the streets with.🀣 probably kill myself.

1Coopgt

Build Thread Contributor
The gsxr is the sexiest bike ever made. Haven't had a street bike in about 20 years. Stupid ex wife screwed that right up. I need to get me a sweet busa to terrorize the streets with.🀣 probably kill myself.
Keep your eyes open for a good used one. I thought I read that Suzuki stopped making the Busa's.
u either have a arai shape head πŸ€”....or shoei shape head....πŸ‘..i hate how arai's feel fit wise...☹.hate emπŸ‘Ž
The worst helmet I ever wore was a AGV . There was a pressure point right in the middle of my forhead. If you ever get the chance try a Bell Star. Fit is like the Shoei.

Last edited:

21bangbang

Keep your eyes open for a good used one. I thought I read that Suzuki stopped making the Busa's.

The worst helmet I ever wore was a AGV . There was a pressure point right in the middle of my forhead. If you ever get the chance try a Bell Star. Fit is like the Shoei.
I dunno if they make em or not. Was never a diehard biker, just owned a few and loved it.