Picked me up a little something something

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep preaching this statement: Work hard, play hard.

No sir. I learned on a Kaw ZX9R then bought a 2005 GSXR750 and sold in 2013. Haven't rode a street bike since but continued riding dirt bikes. Hers a pic of my 2005.
View attachment 56724

Yeah I know. I think I got a hell of a deal at $5500 with Md inspection. I'll get some better pics and post them on here later. Gear prices have definitely gone up since I've been not riding?

I have a very warm place in my heart for Gixxers. I own your bike's great, great grandfather... LOL

My son has a 2015 GSXR600 and what a fantastic bike to ride !

So its getting closer to spring . Ordered a new helmet , Chain and sprockets and LED headlight bulbs to replace the HID's

Attachments

• bell-star-mips-street-helmet-torsion-gloss-hi-viz-green-black-front-left__97613.1540226985.120...png
    bell-star-mips-street-helmet-torsion-gloss-hi-viz-green-black-front-left__97613.1540226985.120...png
    870.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bell-star-mips-street-helmet-torsion-gloss-hi-viz-green-black-right__60655.1540226984.1200.900.png
    bell-star-mips-street-helmet-torsion-gloss-hi-viz-green-black-right__60655.1540226984.1200.900.png
    979.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Beautiful helmet. Mine is the Shoei GT Air 2 Bonefied Orange.
View attachment 56947
Your bike is blue, right? I think the hi viz would look great with your bike
View attachment 56948
Yup my bikes blue . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: May clash a little when I wear my Joe Rocket Suzuki Jacket . I do have a white leather that I wear more often. I use to wear Shoei helmets for a long time then when Bell came out with the Bell Star 2012/13 time frame I think. I fell in love with the design and the feel and have been wearing them since. This is my 3rd Bell helmet . The only way I can describe the fitment of the Bell Star is like wearing a nice fitting pair of Kangaroo leather gloves but for your head.

And if you've never worn Kangaroo Leather gloves you need too.

Last edited:
Not for years? last bike I had was a VF750. if I was (thinking thinking....)
I go for a cruiser?? speeding is taken pretty serious here.......( nanny state?)
A triumph bobber black or HD48 or fat bob?? something to ride country back roads ? take it easy
I hear ya. Speeding days are over for me bruh. I'm just cruising too, just on a sport bike. I thought about getting a cruiser, but they just don't do it for me. The styling isn't there for me.
Yup my bikes blue . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: May clash a little when I wear my Joe Rocket Suzuki Jacket . I do have a white leather that I wear more often. I use to wear Shoei helmets for a long time then when Bell came out with the Bell Star 2012/13 time frame I think. I fell in love with the design and the feel and have been wearing them since. This is my 3rd Bell helmet . The only way I can describe the fitment of the Bell Star is like wearing a nice fitting pair of Kangaroo leather gloves but for your head.

And if you've never worn Kangaroo Leather gloves you need too.
?Can't say I have worn roo gloves but I'll keep my eye out for em. I looked into the Bell Race Star Flex, but the Shoei won me over. I usually wear Arai, but wasnt impressed with their styling or graphics.

Last edited:
The gsxr is the sexiest bike ever made. Haven't had a street bike in about 20 years. Stupid ex wife screwed that right up. I need to get me a sweet busa to terrorize the streets with.? probably kill myself.
I totally agree about the sexiness? You only go as fast as you twist the wrist? Just keep it at half twist and you will be good?

The gsxr is the sexiest bike ever made. Haven't had a street bike in about 20 years. Stupid ex wife screwed that right up. I need to get me a sweet busa to terrorize the streets with.? probably kill myself.

Keep your eyes open for a good used one. I thought I read that Suzuki stopped making the Busa's.
u either have a arai shape head ?....or shoei shape head....?..i hate how arai's feel fit wise...☹.hate em?

The worst helmet I ever wore was a AGV . There was a pressure point right in the middle of my forhead. If you ever get the chance try a Bell Star. Fit is like the Shoei.

Last edited:
Keep your eyes open for a good used one. I thought I read that Suzuki stopped making the Busa's.

The worst helmet I ever wore was a AGV . There was a pressure point right in the middle of my forhead. If you ever get the chance try a Bell Star. Fit is like the Shoei.
I dunno if they make em or not. Was never a diehard biker, just owned a few and loved it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks