pics of ur rc workshop/space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is mine.
With 2 4x4s in there this is all I've got left
Got a whole spare room inside with air con just doing nothing but the toys aren't allowed in the house.

Attachments

• SDC10161.JPG
    SDC10161.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 20
This is my current work space as of late, not fully done yet but it suits my needs well. My 8 foot work bench is currently covered with crf450x Engine parts as it undergoes a slow rebuild. I use every inch of my two car garage, and I need a shop haha. More photos to come as I slowly but surely get things more organized and cleaned. I never really introduced myself but my other hobbies include metal fabrication, carpentry, exotic animal keeping, motorcycles and motor sports, firearms, etc. I’m spread across the board. I broke my back recently and so I decided to get back into the remote control world to keep myself occupied during my long recovery. View attachment 49658
im jealous of ur welder :love::love::love: really wanna learn how to weld

Phil2 Wow... not allowed inside?! I am the guy who often get envious stares from my mates because I am allowed to have an influence on house decoration. I have this in our livingroom (tho with a new fancy screen now). And my wife doesn't care (I suspect because she likes that the monitors/DAC have a bitchin sound, so she use it as a stereo when Im out). Well she did complain about those bumps in the carpet, but I sorted those out.

And usually most of my RC stuff is standing behind the table and next to my chair. But since she wanted children (I did offer her a puppy instead but she declined) I do not have my own RC room yet. When we move next year it is a priority to have a hobby room where I can RC and she can sow and do some handywork she likes. But so far, this is my workspace for RC's. I just move our dinner table over and use that :)

NOT the dinner table LOL!
I get a say - she just doesn't like the idea of petrol inside even though it's in the garage 10 feet away!

I can sort of follow that though. A few of you commented on how my RC's looks squeeky clean. This is actually part of the reason to why. I always take off the pipe and fill it with rubbing alcohol and let it soak for a few hours, and I wash the tank and truck before they are let in again. It completely gets rid of any RC smell. If I went bashing on a muddy field and just pulled it straight back in an planted it on the dinner table I am pretty sure she would smack me with a large old wooden spoon we have.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks