pics of ur rc workshop/space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's were I am, got some tables going, sorry for the mess lol, need to run to home Depot and get screws to hold down the vise. I haven't even dented the amount of space I have (humble brag) ?. Later on, I'm thinking about getting another table for in the corner or back of the room for a specific modification/fabrication/metal and plastic work area instead of everything on the main tables. Second one (black) is really just to hold parts and tools. Anyways, I'm just blabbering, here's the pics
IMG_20190530_223111.jpg

Love the cave, but I noticed large gas cans.
If you already have a fire extinguisher great, if not get one. You may want to consider a gas locker with ventilation.
You can buy one gallon certified gas cans that do not require a gas locker.
Just something to thing about.
With all respect.
William E. Burrows Jr.
They are empty I have to put them under lock so my son won't run off with them

They are empty I have to put them under lock so my son won't run off with them
This is from a safety article: Remove the lid from the can and place the lid on the ground next to the can. Leave the empty can exposed to the air until all of the gasoline has evaporated and all fumes are gone. This is the can I use now, I got away from the plastic ones and invested in a fire extinguisher. I am not trying to push what I do on you, I just want everybody to be safe.. Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 6.03.30 AM.png

Last edited:
Phil2 Wow... not allowed inside?! I am the guy who often get envious stares from my mates because I am allowed to have an influence on house decoration. I have this in our livingroom (tho with a new fancy screen now). And my wife doesn't care (I suspect because she likes that the monitors/DAC have a bitchin sound, so she use it as a stereo when Im out). Well she did complain about those bumps in the carpet, but I sorted those out.
View attachment 50020

And usually most of my RC stuff is standing behind the table and next to my chair. But since she wanted children (I did offer her a puppy instead but she declined) I do not have my own RC room yet. When we move next year it is a priority to have a hobby room where I can RC and she can sow and do some handywork she likes. But so far, this is my workspace for RC's. I just move our dinner table over and use that :)

I actually got a hand to tidy up after I scored 4 1/8 scales.
The 1/8s live on the shelves on the left but I still need more room for the 1/5s
+1 gotta have sum pics

I may have posted this before but here she is in action
I actually got a hand to tidy up after I scored 4 1/8 scales.
The 1/8s live on the shelves on the left but I still need more room for the 1/5s

I may have posted this before but here she is in action

Forgot the work area pic o_O IMG_1296.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks