Pics of your favorite builds and engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well aren't we having fun today!

@Z.hb71 ESSV still has a point. That video showed a 71 on a flat track. Sure the thing can turn in a circle, but that's doesn't mean it can perform on an actual off-road track with moguls and jumps. You wouldn't have the control to actually get a decent lap time with that kind of power.

I get everyone's points though. What you like is what you like. There's no right or wrong to it, just as long as you're enjoying yourself!

@Z.hb71 ESSV still has a point. That video showed a 71 on a flat track. Sure the thing can turn in a circle, but that's doesn't mean it can perform on an actual off-road track with moguls and jumps. You wouldn't have the control to actually get a decent lap time with that kind of power.

I get everyone's points though. What you like is what you like. There's no right or wrong to it, just as long as you're enjoying yourself!
Now listen here prof........we know you right but.....don't go and spoil our fun now?????

jus joking around (y)
u are right, but that's not what those are made for ideally. they r straight line/flat ground basher engines.although, a guy with a rcmax 80 did do a like 25ft jump and it was perfectly fine (y)
yeah..thats what i ment to say?
maybe if u put it into words instead of emojis we wouldn't need the prof ?
yeah..thats what i ment to say?
maybe if u put it into words instead of emojis we wouldn't need the prof ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks