Pictures evo fg 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes very good old and still fast running,do you have any good tips for adjustment 3 shoes lauterbacher cluch ?
Lauterbacher is not any longer on the market, the better choice is the Mielke clutch system like this:
5641 Mielke Power Gearshift II Converse clutch for FG Evo
You will find it by rc-car-online

Lauterbacher is not any longer on the market, the better choice is the Mielke clutch system like this:
5641 Mielke Power Gearshift II Converse clutch for FG Evo
You will find it by rc-car-online
okey i just got new shoes and pads from lauterbacher ordred by web site ,i will check out the mielke product ,thank you

I'm running the 4 shoe Lauterbacher off road clutch. 4 turns out from fully tightened engages at about 8k RPM, 2 turns puts it at 9500 RPM. I can't comment on the 3 shoe, but I would likely start at 4 turns and adjust up or down depending on how high an RPM you want it to engage. Make sure you are adjusting all tension screws equally.

I drilled a hole in the top of my engine clutch housing in order to get an allen key in there without removing the clutch for adjustment. I can just pull on the pull start a couple inches at a time to rotate the clutch a quarter turn to adjust each screw.

I'll post pics of the hole in the housing if you would like to try that route.

I'm running the 4 shoe Lauterbacher off road clutch. 4 turns out from fully tightened engages at about 8k RPM, 2 turns puts it at 9500 RPM. I can't comment on the 3 shoe, but I would likely start at 4 turns and adjust up or down depending on how high an RPM you want it to engage. Make sure you are adjusting all tension screws equally.

I drilled a hole in the top of my engine clutch housing in order to get an allen key in there without removing the clutch for adjustment. I can just pull on the pull start a couple inches at a time to rotate the clutch a quarter turn to adjust each screw.

I'll post pics of the hole in the housing if you would like to try that route.
Thank you very much :)

I ordered FS clutch from recommendations here.
You can find it at ddm. I'm waiting for 2 to arrive. It was on sale a few days ago for $21.00 ea,so I bought 2. It's normally $35.00 ea. I also have a Tourex clutch. Not used yet though.
http://www.davesmotors.com/FS-Racing-54mm-Full-Metal-Clutch-Shoes-w-8K-RPM-Spring.html

I just finished changing front end to alloy and came here and saw pictz. Mine looks similar to his,great minds think alike or close to it anyway.
Mandatory pict:0924192304.jpg
Ps. I need the alloy ball joint. Plastic turned out to mot fit and ddm is out of them right now.

http://www.davesmotors.com/fg-04429-steel-ball-socket-joint-m6.html

First time in over a month been able to do some work on it. Sadly health issues.

Any help in finding part,lmk.
Thanks all.?
It's not hard mounted,test fitting it together. Trying to decide on colored screws and bolts.
Also have full alloy rear to change over. Luckily I had full set of alloy front and rear so I might as well put it on something- right?.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks