Pink panther baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would start my thread this will be a bonehead rc carbon build with red arrow arms and irc chassie pink base with black splash
Parts bellow getting anodizing so far
Screenshot_20211016-202522_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211016-203414_Chrome.jpg
Will be running a bonehead rc 2 speed haven't decided weather it will be a on road or off road build yet big bore or small bore. Will be dying the tank black and a black pipe tsk b cage20210915_154900.jpg
Here is a preview of my custom wrap almost complete just needs a few changes will remove the flag doesn’t go will put Detroit performance in pink and black and put a medallion on the panthers chain will post a pic when updated.264FF0CD-6960-4491-B95B-15923B184428.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'm assuming they must do it them selves
I don't think it's in-house. I'm not sure how serious John's business front iss
Makes sense. The splash anodizing is pretty involved @blackrain did you get a quote? I would like to call and talk to someone that does that to see how they do it
Mike told me 13 days per layer to cure. Apparently why it took mine over 39 days for the 3 layers splash anodizing, because the splash I'd a special ink. I'm 100% certain you will get your arms from mikes anodizer. Unless basic colors. John Parks would know,but then again he has his own anodizing guy and has all his stuff hard anodized so it's diamond hard

Last edited:
I don't think it's in-house. I'm not sure how serious John's business front iss

Mike told me 13 days per layer to cure. Apparently why it took mine over 39 days for the 3 layers splash anodizing, because the splash I'd a special ink. I'm 100% certain you will get your arms from mikes anodizer. Unless basic colors. John Parks would know,but then again gea has his own anodizing guy and has all his stuff hard anodized so it's diamond hard
Ok, wow so after I finish paying probably a decent wait time before I receive it

Odd. When I splash anodize I do it in 1 go. Now I'm super curious as to what's the curing process as the "curing" process is to seal the whole part. You cannot seal 1 area and move onto the next once the part is sealed your done and it won't accept anymore dye.
I was curious too because it didn't make sense when he mentioned a cure. I emailed a second time asking Mike to explain the process. All I know is I'm extremely pleased with my results and pictures I have taken just don't do poop for it
I'll get the company name for you too. It's a woman that does all his work.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks