Pink panther baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definately gonna be the best looking Baja without a doubt!! Brother you got me droolin and wanting another.

John just emailed me on some of my baja goodies too.
Man that's to much pressure, now I feel I might have to get a 40gt now and anodized it. The creative process can be addictive. I'm not done with this and thinking about a twin build they sound so amazing

Since the cap that comes with it is bigger than a original Baja cap it can’t fit a original gas tank. I have a DDM cap on my baja ss tank so it should be to small for this
I'm assuming this is a Rovan tank I got from 5thscale or bust but the cap fits my vektas tank too
So it probably use the cap for vekta and losi in alloy because my vekta and losi cap can’t fit my baja ss

That looks dam good bud. Can't wait to see it start to come together
Thanks John, They found my parts anodizer missed it when sending them to Detroit,the rear bumper brace and one of the pieces that go over the front shocks. Think about grabbing that TR savor on deal of the day since symsteer is out of stock🤔20211105_181308.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks