Plagued with Engine Starting and Tuning Issues (Seems never ending)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's a crappy one like I have at home, they work but not the best.
Or U can just try a new plug 😂
Open mouth insert foot. You have no way to test the ignition system properly without a tester. Hey my pug fires when there isn't compressed fuel/air around it, everything just be good. Fair amount of assumption going on here.

Open mouth insert foot. You have no way to test the ignition system properly without a tester. Hey my pug fires when there isn't compressed fuel/air around it, everything just be good. Fair amount of assumption going on here.
thats not what I meant :rolleyes:, instead of using the tester to see if you are getting spark from the coil or not you can test a new plug, it does the same job

Well i must say i think i have ALL 3 of my RCs dialed in (time will tell). I had a fun weekend runnign all 3 of them w/o issue. I think my XCR was an carb adjustment issue because it ran fine with the original Rampage MT engine. Its running fine so far i have it geared for speed and it ran great. I know its not the best engine but i figure i would put in the 32cc engine instead of the 29cc my XCR came with. Also my Rampage and FG ran great as well. if I had to break it down I would say the majority of issues poinbted to something to do with the carb whether it was incorrect adjustments or just bad carb all together. I still cant pinpoint the weird symptoms i was getting with no spark but hey ill continue to monitor as time goes on but i think now that i have a bettr idea and understanding from you guys inout things seem to be running better. I cant believe i was able to run all 3 w/o any engine issues.

Thamnks again

I must say I haven't had so much fun all 3 of my gas rc cars in a looooong time and theyre running great!!!!

Even my FG with the knock off carb. Its running better than it was before. They start consistently pretty much right away 90% of the time. I ttribute that to some of the info i received from yoiu guys.

I was bashing with my Rampage MT and having a blast!! Then i noticed everytime i hit it she would get squirly on me and the back would keep fish tailing. couldnt figure out what was happening but i kept driving and easing up on the throttle. Come to find out after i stopped running for the day I had effectively turned my 4 wheel drive Rampage MT Pro into a 2 Wheel drive LOL!!!! No biggie. Apparently that orque snapped the pins on the front driveshaft. hopefully i have one laying around. All in All still having a blast. Just an update.

Attachments

• 20210615_172825[1].jpg
    20210615_172825[1].jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks