Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are hungry ,get you a cardboard box an pour some sugar in it ,see if they will go to the box ,if they go there ,close
the box an set it outside!
If you are inside with them ,don't be afraid ,they can sense that ,also ,don't wear anything like cologne or deodorant or
anything that has a scent!

They won't go anywhere without the Queen. The Queen won't leave the hive. They will just look at the food source as a food source. You should know this if you worked with bee keepers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Black Chrome ? That looks badass.

Think I was about Z's age when I first saw this movie . That scene was traumatizing . Was like what the hell is he doing ?...... oH DAMN NO! Where as Z's thinking what a let down that's it . Really .......

No it's a new color from prismatic power, called wet black or something. Cant remeber what he said it was called, but it is an awesome color. Has a super deep color to it, very reflective

They won't go anywhere without the Queen. The Queen won't leave the hive. They will just look at the food source as a food source. You should know this if you worked with bee keepers.

I do know that ,but they may not be a queen an they still need food & water ,they will also travel up to 5 miles to those resources!

What I was saying ,they will sworm the food ,that is when they can be trapped!....:cool:

I had been trying to feed the humming birds here lately but cant because the bee's keep sworming it!....:banghead::banghead:

LOL...when he said that about the female cops it reminded me years ago when I first started my gardening business!

Sense I live in a small town ,it is very easy to walk the lawn mower to the customers houses ,so I was walking to mow
a yard an 2 cops stopped me ,it was a male cop & a female cop ,the female cop may have been a cadet ,the female cop
was the one that asked who I was ,I got smart with her an said ,who are you ,I am from here ,you are not!

LOL...at that point , she told me to get in the position so she frisk me ,she patted me down!...:giggle:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks