Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back by unpopular demand, long time an all that.

Hello chaps, I hope you have all been keeping well? It seems so especially Doug, bloody hell you got a lot of rigs now glad you’re loving it. Z, have you got that frankenmachine going yet?

Mark, Evs, Spents, TeeJay and the rest of the UK lot hope you‘re all good too?

I see John Parks hasn’t changed, I want your wheels.

I also see a lot of people have adopted my accidental steering mod, nice to see.

Anyway Im back in the fold and have been loitering with intent in the back ground, I genuinely hope you’re all well. I have finally submitted and joined the darkside (FB) but there is a lot of good and bad shite on there but still reluctant to post.

I’ll post some updates soon.

All the best,

Milo number 1.

Hello chaps, I hope you have all been keeping well? It seems so especially Doug, bloody hell you got a lot of rigs now glad you’re loving it. Z, have you got that frankenmachine going yet?

I also see a lot of people have adopted my accidental steering mod, nice to see.

Anyway Im back in the fold and have been loitering with intent in the back ground, I genuinely hope you’re all well. I have finally submitted and joined the darkside (FB) but there is a lot of good and bad shite on there but still reluctant to post.

All the best,

Milo number 1.
Hey milo, glad your back. As for frankenstein, no . I'm august 2019 I had almost got it going but feked up the crank stub, and after thinking about what I was going to do I decided to put that project on hold until later notice (as I hadn't ran a rc for 2 years at that point and was getting sick of not running something) and build a small bore hpi baja out of a Baja I bought for 100 bucks on fb. Built that with a 30.5 obr and ran it throughout 2020. This year it's getting a 34 obr and some goodies. Idk when Frankie will be back, if ever, but if It does make a comeback i will be sure to post about it. How's your rigs doing?

All the best,

Milo number 1.
? back from the dead?????
Welcome back bud

Hey milo, glad your back. As for frankenstein, no . I'm august 2019 I had almost got it going but feked up the crank stub, and after thinking about what I was going to do I decided to put that project on hold until later notice (as I hadn't ran a rc for 2 years at that point and was getting sick of not running something) and build a small bore hpi baja out of a Baja I bought for 100 bucks on fb. Built that with a 30.5 obr and ran it throughout 2020. This year it's getting a 34 obr and some goodies. Idk when Frankie will be back, if ever, but if It does make a comeback i will be sure to post about it. How's your rigs doing?
Struggling to get the dust of them to be honest.

My head has been up my arse with all this fcuking COVID shite and work & family life has been all over the place but all good now.

My rigs are practically Neolithic now but still fully working. I still haven’t plumbed for a big bore engine and I’m not sure I will yet. I’m gonna make the best of what I’ve got sort of.

I’ve got Mecatech hydros to fit the Kraken TSK and IRC V3 shocks as well. I‘m going to shelve the Threshold rezzies and preserve them or sell them as they are a bit rare, in fact a lot of my parts are now rare. So much to do.

I’ve thought about buying a MCD and swapping stuff, but I’ve slapped myself and I’ll stick with what I’ve got and make it the best it can be. I love this hobby/ way of life. ?

glad you’ve got something going though, is it reliable though?
You ain’t wrong dude, mumrah the ever living.
? back from the dead?????
Welcome back bud
Nice one Doug, I hope you’re all good?
Also how are coops and crucial?
I see crucial and Doug have their own channels now, great stuff.

Last edited:
Yip all good?? some how it was decided that it would be good idea to give me a big stick round these parts?‍♂️????

judge dredd GIF

So now I have to keep all the nutters in check

Chicken Cuckoo GIF by happydog

Struggling to get the dust of them to be honest.

My head has been up my arse with all this fcuking COVID shite and work & family life has been all over the place but all good now.

My rigs are practically Neolithic now but still fully working. I still haven’t plumbed for a big bore engine and I’m not sure I will yet. I’m gonna make the best of what I’ve got sort of.

I’ve got Mecatech hydros to fit the Kraken TSK and IRC V3 shocks as well. I‘m going to shelve the Threshold rezzies and preserve them or sell them as they are a bit rare, in fact a lot of my parts are now rare. So much to do.

I’ve thought about buying a MCD and swapping stuff, but I’ve slapped myself and I’ll stick with what I’ve got and make it the best it can be. I love this hobby/ way of life. ?

glad you’ve got something going though, is it reliable though?
You ain’t wrong dude, mumrah the ever living.

Well, I would be lying if I said it was reliable. Mainly my fualt for being a cheap ass, for half the season it was unreliable as poop. And the other half it was fine. Hoping this season will be better. Hope you can get y rigs out soon ?
Yip all good?? some how it was decided that it would be good idea to give me a big stick round these parts?‍♂️????

judge dredd GIF

Says the biggest nutter ?‍♂️??

judge dredd GIF

Wow, how the hell did that happen? The world really has gone mad!!!

in all seriousness though it makes sense and well done dude.

Is it a lot work/ hassle?
Well, I would be lying if I said it was reliable. Mainly my fualt for being a cheap ass, for half the season it was unreliable as poop. And the other half it was fine. Hoping this season will be better. Hope you can get y rigs out soon ?

Says the biggest nutter ?‍♂️??
Probably get arrested in London. id be asked why I’m alive and why am I destroying the best years of children’s lives to save the worst of the old people.

So my kids must stay inside and be fcuked so 90 year olds can stay alive and poop the bed.

I’m being facetious but there is truth there.

Apologies that’s why I’m going mad.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks