Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have amnesty here Sean basically like Switzerland 👍🏻 go tits boyz👏🏻🥳
Nah it's like a frat party that the nerds hosted so they didn't get hung on a flag pole by their underwear. Except these two are the guys trying to act cool, but everyone knows they arnt..... one if them gotta go up the flag pole ad an example

Nah it's like a frat party that the nerds hosted so they didn't get hung on a flag pole by their underwear. Except these two are the guys trying to act cool, but everyone knows they arnt..... one if them gotta go up the flag pole ad an example
Well you cant make that judgment either becuase you really don't know anyone here personally, but if your going there I really don't think your any prize either tbh 🖕🤭. And who shat on cheerios this morning? 🤦‍♂️😂

You know nothing about me or my life :rolleyes:
will you tell me what that means?
Sean, you never told me!

Well you cant make that judgment either becuase you really don't know anyone here personally, but if your going there I really don't think your any prize either tbh 🖕🤭. And who shat on cheerios this morning? 🤦‍♂️😂
I'm my own prize zed, neither need nor want to be yours or anyone else's.
Cheerios, don't eat breakfast zed. And I made no judgments, one day you'll understand. Your young and you show it, sometimes less then others. It gets old. So yes quite the proper analogy. This is a frat party and you and you boy toy are the two awkward ones. You do surprise me, showing an amazing amount of maturity at times, then your next comment is back to showing your age. I hesitate to say I was the same when I was your age, but I grew up in different times, under much different circumstances. I'll leave it at that, ive edited this enough times, and truthfully don't give a crap at this point.
You know nothing about me or my life :rolleyes:

Sean, you never told me!
I didnt originate it... ask the guy that did.
Btw, poly want a Cracker?

I'm my own prize zed, neither need nor want to be yours or anyone else's.
Cheerios, don't eat breakfast zed. And I made no judgments, one day you'll understand. Your young and you show it, sometimes less then others. It gets old. So yes quite the proper analogy. This is a frat party and you and you boy toy are the two awkward ones. You do surprise me, showing an amazing amount of maturity at times, then your next comment is back to showing your age. I hesitate to say I was the same when I was your age, but I grew up in different times, under much different circumstances. I'll leave it at that, ive edited this enough times, and truthfully don't give a crap at this point.
I don't seek approval from anyone either, so it doesn't bother me what you, or anyone thinks about me 👍 you can have your opinion and I have mine. I also don't show a big portion of my personality as it doesn't fit here. Nor would I want to put that out there for people whom I do not know.

Lol sean zed junkie 🍿😆
Netflix Television GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
:sneaky:

i basically only really show my age in this thread, also, I only finish what was begun, i do not start 😅

do you have a cookie by any chance? 😂
See jr theres your problem. You didn't read the entire reply. I didn't really say anything to you. That was for zed.
And you show your age with everything you say. Your young, dumb, and spoiled. I suspect you don't know where you fit in either. You don't have many original thoughts and parrot a lot of what everyone else says. I'm not big on parrots or echo chambers, so do us a favor and think about what's coming out of your mouth before you say it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks