Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking superb paul
👌
So are you 😏🥵🤣

I don't rely on daddies money like you
🖕, and what makes you think I do?
Z.hb71 said:
And losis are even worse becuase the drivetrains cant handle it. And again, far too expensive.
fair enough
Z.hb71 said:
I find it extremely hard to believe someone your age would have such a collection, and all those tools. Unless you sell drugs or some crazy poop, either way none of my business nor do I care. You still don't know the value of money regardless.
Lol I am only a year apart (prob a little less), ok you stumped me on this one cuz I don't really know how to put it so ill just say this: Ive been in this hobby for like a really long time. And you prob also had a collection, but you sold it off for the baja, cool, moving on to bigger and better, I am curious tho, what did you have before the baja?

Last edited:
🖕, and what makes you think I do?

fair enough

Lol I am only a year apart (prob a little less), ok you stumped me on this one cuz I don't really know how to put it so ill just say this: Ive been in this hobby for like a really long time. And you prob also had a collection, but you sold it off for the baja, cool, moving on to bigger and better, I am curious tho, what did you have before the baja?
Really long time is subjective.. especially when you less then half the age of 90% of the members here, and not able to legally work yet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks