Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RickDizzle I've always wanted a helicopter but I get sketched out with how violent they can be when it goes wrong for them.

@misterleon yea man I get it, I have an x-maxx now and I'll say electric is cool and has its place. I can also respect wanting to race indoors when it's cold.

Last edited:
I think I mentioned before, but I learned backwards. Started with helis and this time around primarily gonna do planes as I want to get into large super scale EDF jets down the road.

I always and still have a fearful respect for helis. Heck when I bought my Trex 700E, after a few flights, I realized I was not comfortable flying a machine that large. So I traded it for a Trex 600N and between that and the 550x in my opinion are a perfect size. Super stable due to size, easy to see at a respective distance and more then enough power to get you out of trouble pending you don't dumb thumb it in. Crash costs due suck...even if its not bad...rotor blades add up quick lol!

Will say, planes are much more relaxing to fly IMO then helis.

@RcJunkie13 super sorry to hear about your flood man. The rest of the house ok?!

I have 5th scale ,but enjoy 1/8 scale much more ,so ya all know where I am at!..Having fun..:devilish:

But I am in the process of getting a new platform but torn between a Fearless SC & a 1/8
Kyosho GT2!..😜

I had an alignment 450... was mostly a clone till I was done with it. Last flight the gyro came un mounted mid flight. Nothing I could do, got caught up in the main rotor and it was down to earth like a rock. Rebuilt it and stuck it on evilbay. It was a really old flybar head system. I was suprised anyine wanted it. I still have a micro cp heli no batteries for it. No ambition to fly the little bastard either, way harder then the 450.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks