Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats about as far from masculinity as it gets buddy. Especially if you're the designated catcher. You're basically the chick only with a stinky ?
Nope it's not, I think it's pretty manly to say fúck the societys expectations and opinions (or even sometimes your own family)? and be your true self and take that dik as far up your ass. That's some real man poop right there ?.

So I got one for ya, my wife was at a conference talking about confrontational animals. The speaker was telling them about this dog that came in. Said it was great till the got to its arse. The vet had notice it was very red and swollen. She lifted its tail to get a better look and the dog about took her face off. Dog ended up muzzled and sedated. After an exam and x Ray's they found a lot of scarring and damage to the dogs arse extending about 4 inches in. They questioned the owner, who had no idea how that would have happened. After the man left, the vet called the police, told them their findings and said they thought it could have been from abuse. Cops went to the guys apartment. Heard what they thought was screaming, broke down the door. Found the guy pounding his dogs arse, with the dog tied up so it couldnt bite him or get away. Guy was charged with animal cruelty. So Zed ain't the only one. And the sad bit is they guy lived in a apartment complex and the neighbors assumed it was his boyfriend doing the screaming.

So I got one for ya, my wife was at a conference talking about confrontational animals. The speaker was telling them about this dog that came in. Said it was great till the got to its arse. The vet had notice it was very red and swollen. She lifted its tail to get a better look and the dog about took her face off. Dog ended up muzzled and sedated. After an exam and x Ray's they found a lot of scarring and damage to the dogs arse extending about 4 inches in. They questioned the owner, who had no idea how that would have happened. After the man left, the vet called the police, told them their findings and said they thought it could have been from abuse. Cops went to the guys apartment. Heard what they thought was screaming, broke down the door. Found the guy pounding his dogs arse, with the dog tied up so it couldnt bite him or get away. Guy was charged with animal cruelty. So Zed ain't the only one. And the sad bit is they guy lived in a apartment complex and the neighbors assumed it was his boyfriend doing the screaming.
Wow that's feking crazy ?

Did I join the wrong forum?

You might have made a mistake by entering this thread, fair warning ?
From what I can tell, most of you guys are at least as demented as I am. And I can't explain it, other than to say we love really big RC cars. WTF corner of existence have I come to?
It's just hard to not View attachment 59559
When you drop poop? like "fingered blind man"?‍♂️??
Female driver?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks