Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, welcome to the darkest corner of hell ???
Certainly explains why I feel comfortable here. My 5ive has been an insufferable bastard too, this past weekend. He's getting a new carb, and I am a newb at tuning.Someone point me in the right direction?

Certainly explains why I feel comfortable here. My 5ive has been an insufferable bastard too, this past weekend. He's getting a new carb, and I am a newb at tuning.Someone point me in the right direction?
Obr makes a good video
Fast forward to 15:34 for tuning ?
And we thought @evssv an @Striikar were paranoid feks ,look at this poop ?‍♂️?‍♂️??Screenshot_20200602-235424.jpg
According to these numbskulls birds are surveillance drones to spy on us by the government ?‍♂️?‍♂️??

Well one: don't try to put your pecker in the exhaust to get even....?

Besides that ddm tuning guide posted above is good.?
I rekon it's a conspiracy ?? quick get one of our experts in the field @evssv or @Striikar step up????
Better to know about the aliens now then be the one on the dissection table, and find out they're real!! when it's too late!.??

Last edited:
So I got one for ya, my wife was at a conference talking about confrontational animals. The speaker was telling them about this dog that came in. Said it was great till the got to its arse. The vet had notice it was very red and swollen. She lifted its tail to get a better look and the dog about took her face off. Dog ended up muzzled and sedated. After an exam and x Ray's they found a lot of scarring and damage to the dogs arse extending about 4 inches in. They questioned the owner, who had no idea how that would have happened. After the man left, the vet called the police, told them their findings and said they thought it could have been from abuse. Cops went to the guys apartment. Heard what they thought was screaming, broke down the door. Found the guy pounding his dogs arse, with the dog tied up so it couldnt bite him or get away. Guy was charged with animal cruelty. So Zed ain't the only one. And the sad bit is they guy lived in a apartment complex and the neighbors assumed it was his boyfriend doing the screaming.
What? Is this a joke? What am I saying, of course its not. What a sick world we live in. Should've made the dog some jerky out of his pecker. Perhaps 20 years ago, a guy from a few towns away got caught drilling calfs. The farmer shot his ass if I remember correctly ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks