Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember being like 5 years old and my dad taking me to shoot clays and taking me to work with him and letting me sit in his lap running heavy equipment. Wouldn’t ya know I grew up to work in the same line of work he does ?
Different world now. I let my kid drive our JD 544k payloader at work when he was 9. Its a large machine, but hes been riding something since very young. My ex wife threatened to call the cops.? he only came close to 1 car, and I was on the ladder the whole time.? kids 12 now with more life experience than most adults. I feel bad for kids these days.?‍♂️

don't matter what I do I have both wedged up my arse. Me daughter fell asleep on the tractor while i was mowing the other day. Dropped her off with her mum, grabbed the little guy and finished off the front yard. Hes quite hand atm small enough to hunch over and walk me parts when i work under the truck. Wouldnt have it any other way, and fek anyone that don't like it. How i was raised, how I'll raise my kids.

kids 12 now with more life experience than most adults. I feel bad for kids these days.?‍♂️

Yea man. By the time I was 10 I was walking home from the bus (over a mile) by myself to an empty house and was responsible for all daily chores other than cooking. Kids these days are 14-15 years old and aren’t allowed to use a toaster without supervision ?

Yea man. By the time I was 10 I was walking home from the bus (over a mile) by myself to an empty house and was responsible for all daily chores other than cooking. Kids these days are 14-15 years old and aren’t allowed to use a toaster without supervision ?
Yes Zed?????

Depends on the child/parent for that. I know plenty of "home schooled" kids that are dumb as bricks, and socially awkward. Like to the point of they wont talk to anyone they don't know. One even has extreme anxiety when she leaves her parents house. It all could have been prevented if her parents weren't total nut jobs. And the schools around here arnt terrible. So I've never seen the point.

Be thankful, public schools are a disaster. While I find overbearing parents absurd, home/private schooling has markedly better results
I've been to public school before, it's miles better than homeschooling. The only advantage that homeschooling has is that the teacher (or mum) can actually help u vs in public school the teacher is probably not going to spend much time on u because of the 40 other people. That's about it, before I went to public school in 2018 I was awkward as all fek and could barely talk to other people.
Depends on the child/parent for that. I know plenty of "home schooled" kids that are dumb as bricks, and socially awkward. Like to the point of they wont talk to anyone they don't know. One even has extreme anxiety when she leaves her parents house. It all could have been prevented if her parents weren't total nut jobs. And the schools around here arnt terrible. So I've never seen the point.
This /\ when we lived in Texas it was one thing, where we lived the schools were poop holes, but in IL its way nicer and has better schools apparently. Only reason they are wantinge to go is because it's dual credit college, you do sum college work on top of you highschool poop, and after 2 years or summin, you get 2 years off college when u actually go into college

Well a agree with some points of the above statement.
Because it's such a wide variety of situational and personal experiences + reactions make each case generally different. Parents play a major part in our growth or lack of, as well as how we define ones self.
Suffice to say and cut short this point: There's plenty of blame to go around.??
(How's that prof)?

Last edited:
When I was told a few months back that we where gonna have to do home schooling ?? not a freeken chance? public school here is free ?? my kids are bright ?? and if they stayed home I'd lose my mind????
Home school is for hick hillbilly doomsday preppers and the kids always come out feked up???? just look at Zed????

We pay taxes out the arse for schooling around here. Kids are going to public school if I have to become a fricken teacher. I wont disagree there are some really poop schools around too. We live in a more rural area so they tend to be better, teachers will help if asked. I don't think we have class size over 26 in our district. (I'd have to double check that number to be 100% it may be lower)
Like I said I know plenty of kids that were home schooled. Umm yeah. Better grades maybe. Social skills basically non existent. Im Sure different people have different experiences with that. Then again my pool of knowledge is from less that 20 kids.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks