Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugghh, not this again.?????
You know, that is exactly how I feel when you Mike or Sean start banging on about politics and poop. You keep banging on about politics and I'll keep banging on about diks n hot dudes, deal ????? don't enter the thread if you don't like it, simple, like I've done with that virus discussion bullshit thread ????

Last edited:
You know, that is exactly how I feel when you Mike or Sean start banging on about politics and poop. You keep banging on about politics and I'll keep banging on about diks n hot dudes, deal ????? don't enter the thread if you don't like it, simple, like I've done with that virus discussion bullshit thread ????
Politics effects everyone, diks and hot dudes don't. So there is that, but ok, deal.

Not when I'm around ???
They can steel me ????

Don't worry, none of the people here could get with any hot girls anyways
Just a tidbit of the girl before the one im with now.Screenshot_20200509-065528_Drive.jpg
I won't pretend im super handsome, but Im a catch. I work hard, own all my own poop, im not fat, and well, thats really all it takes. You'd be amazed the tail average looking guys can pull in with a bit of effort. Being taken care of is very desirable to women. They're not quite as shallow as men.?

Just a tidbit of the girl before the one im with now.View attachment 60066
I won't pretend im super handsome, but Im a catch. I work hard, own all my own poop, im not fat, and well, thats really all it takes. You'd be amazed the tail average looking guys can pull in with a bit of effort. Being taken care of is very desirable to women. They're not quite as shallow as men.?
Apparently dad bods are in for you straight people, so it's now even easier ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks