poophole alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how in this thread people are hype over a obr 47. Everywhere else people thinknits trash

Funny how in this thread people are hype over a obr 47. Everywhere else people thinknits trash
I am new to the large scale brap game. So open to ideas and learning. To Z's point...we are just happy there will be engine options. What are the issues that others are mentioning? Honestly trying to learn as much as I can bro.

OBR makes fantastic small bores, but the 47 is really a paper weight for its size and price. There newest version is slightly better than the old 46 but not enough for me to ever consider one. I guarentee my 40gt will spank one no comparison.

I have been waiting for there bigbore to come out, but I think trial and error is taking them longer than they expected.

OBR makes fantastic small bores, but the 47 is really a paper weight for its size and price. There newest version is slightly better than the old 46 but not enough for me to ever consider one. I guarentee my 40gt will spank one no comparison.

I have been waiting for there bigbore to come out, but I think trial and error is taking them longer than they expected.
The OBR 47 Reedcase is a animal in the Raminator. I have one i collaborated with OBR I did the mounts and pipe for it.
Now this kit is going to be $1300-$1400
and that comes with complete engine , mounting kit and PIPE. Pretty good deal for the complete kit ready to run.
Allen is Really a Tool he has blocked me every which way he could so I can’t see his comment cause I told him what he was and a liar so he gets butthurt. He trolls the forums and Facebook and you tube. He wastes more time trolling all that time he could of made all the pipes for the Raminators our there waiting for a pipe that doesn’t come. What he really does in his Shop (she shed really) is cut up old pipes and weld them together to make pipes he’s a hack. No one ever heard of him until BOTAJELL help sell a bunch of engines so everyone was getting mad at BOTAJELL and it’s not his fault. All on Allen. POS

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks