poophole alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of people like this. The kind of guy or gall that blames other people for their woes. In my business when I make a mistake I am upfront and take responsibility because ultimately any problem arising from my company internally is my fault. An apology with an offer of a full refund was the only way to handle this. His business name and reputation is the only thing that matters anything else from him is bullshit.

Allen makes the engines and is responsible for the pipe,primal just sells them . He has had multiple promised deadlines and never made them, allegedly cut contact once on a customer (Relic-1), never owns up to his faults and in general is just an Assshole. Not to mention his motor is faaaaaarrrrr over-feking-priced.
And his non existent pipe will probably be the same, overpriced

Well ,,, I finally gave up on the tmr motor n pipe crap , I sent the motor back , I'm using that cash for the RC max 50gt , that is designed for the raminator , it's available in October , I got those words from RC max tech , so I'm recovered from surgery now and I'm working extra to fund the RC max project , can not wait , this is gunna be cool stuff !!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks