Possibly dead engine *updated with pictures of partial engine gore*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran the 813 carb and a rear dom pipe. Got clocked by a cop going 55mph across the soccer field in our town. Couple pulls always started without issues. I will always recommend it.

I ran the 813 carb and a rear dom pipe. Got clocked by a cop going 55mph across the soccer field in our town. Couple pulls always started without issues. I will always recommend it.
See im the same way with the 990. The 990 is the same carb as the 813 but without the accelerator pump. Ive never had issues starting a 990. Just is beyond me why people have issues starting with these carbs..Ive never had issues. Im a motocross guy so maybe my tuning by ear helps hearing tuned 2 strokes over the years..

That's what makes em hard to handle in corners.
Too much weight in the rear.
Mid engine is a much better set up.
That's why I think 2wd buggy is the like, the hardest racing class due to so many handicaps like weight distribution and having your power come from a push config over a pull. But I'm a basher at heart so I live on going fast and jumping higher than entirely needed. I feel I can do that more safely with 5th scale.

So what would be a good fit for a kraken TSK-1? G320 or G290? I'm all about launch power and excellent acceleration. Acceleration I know can come from gearing, but I want decent grunt

You got 55mph from a stock 29 and a 990 carb?

After reading all the comments here, and Phill2's info, I'm gonna nab a 320 and do some gear eperimenting. I'm between job contracts right now but I'm out for torque now. When I ran electric I was all about speed, but now that I get way more torque out of gas I'm gonna play around and see what I can do

Lol@pyro. Im gonna run as is for now. Motor only has 2 tanks thru it. May go with a diff pipe to try and get a few more rpms

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks