Post Pictures Of Your Large Scale RC's Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys love those pics KANAZZ02000 like that dragster you did a great job. THE HOD.like that f-1 car sweet. heres some pics this weekend. i was bored and i put some new stickers and vinyl on the 5T.

5tandbeermanbajalitebeer002.jpg

5tandbeermanbajalitebeer001.jpg

5tandbeermanbajalitebeerandfgstadiu.jpg

Looking at those cars makes me feel a little ashamed:blush: Mine are used and abused! Just ran for a giggle no alloy or bling gear just what they need to run.So I think I'll not be putting ny pics up!:clown:
J.

Looking at those cars makes me feel a little ashamed:blush: Mine are used and abused! Just ran for a giggle no alloy or bling gear just what they need to run.So I think I'll not be putting ny pics up!:clown:
J.

Don't feel ashamed! Post your pics. It's not about "pretty"!

My new (old ) Marder

After my Picasso paint job (cheers Trip) I rubbed the shell down and just painted in block white and here's the finished paint job.
And my home made pre-filter,need a new set of tyres but apart from that it goes quiet well,oh,I need a 180 deg bend for the exhaust aswell.
J.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks