post your mcd pics here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks buddy ,glad to see you here also.i pm a bunch of guys form the other site ,all good guys no trouble makers .mcd owners like me to come and check it out .i really like this place this is what a largescale forum should look like.so glad they did it.i hope it grows and i think it will as soon as the word gets out.as soon as i sighed up i paided up i want this place to stay around.

Hey beast that truck is killer what kinda speed does it do and how is the bottom end????????thanks for the photos!!!!!What kinda stuff goes wrong with it???I have a buddy who wants a 4x4 and has a badd taste since he had a traxxas monster buggy.......

thanks flea ,i have the stock gearing right now thier are 12 diff gear ratios you can play around with ,my bottom end is great its powered by a 30.5 esp modified and ported engine ,6hp now but soon to have 7hp with the pro-line reed and reed port work .the truck weighs in about 41pounds so speed is really not what i am looking for all i wanted is brute power so i got the beast .i got it from www.largescalerc.com you cant go wrong with troy and scott awesome guys to buy from.:)its one tough truck real tough .everything is heavyduty.

Last edited:
thanks flea ,i have the stock gearing right now thier are 12 diff gear ratios you can play around with ,my bottom end is great its powered by a 30.5 esp modified and ported engine ,6hp now but soon to have 7hp with the pro-line reed and reed port work .the truck weighs in about 41pounds so speed is really not what i am looking for all i wanted is brute power so i got the beast .i got it from www.largescalerc.com you cant go wrong with troy and scott awesome guys to buy from.:)its one tough truck real tough .everything is heavyduty.

41lbs!!!!!! Man I thought my hummer at about 28lbs was heavy. I have the proline reed, Doug piston ported my ESP 26cc. The difference with the Proline was huge. I just recived a WT-257 carb from Daves, since its an upgrade to the stock WT-603...its metered for higher fuel flow and comes with no choke . .I'll keep u posted on what difference it makes

Finally got the truck painted. Now I need to figure out how to post pics. I did blue on the front and top with the water drop effect, into kind of a ripped middle, and then into pearl yellow. Used the spaztics chrome for the bumpers. when I get pics up, you guy's will have to tell me what you think.--nate

41lbs!!!!!! Man I thought my hummer at about 28lbs was heavy. I have the proline reed, Doug piston ported my ESP 26cc. The difference with the Proline was huge. I just recived a WT-257 carb from Daves, since its an upgrade to the stock WT-603...its metered for higher fuel flow and comes with no choke . .I'll keep u posted on what difference it makes

Well I tried the WT-257 carb and I'm VERY pleased. I gained at least 5mph more. Very worth while upgrade.

My Race Runner

PICT0609Medium.gif

PICT0635.gif

fitted with 3 multiplex rhino digi 4's a Samba pipe for racerunner FSD&D filter cover over MCD quick release coned airfilter Outerwear pullstart cover and DDM pullhandle cover

Last edited:
MCD Proline 206WRC

Some pics of my MCD Proline WRC. Oneill Brothers ported Zenoah 26cc now with Walbro 813 carb & Samba pipe. Nomadio React with Rhino servo's. I have also fitted the rear hub support kit which was well worth the money...

MCD-206.jpg
DSC01270.jpg

I liked this car so much I have just put together a Race Runner, pics are posted further down this thread.

Last edited:
Looking good Kenny like the Pug and whats more you are only 20 mins from my front door! :eek:mg:

Maybe see ya around bahing !

R.C.Demon

If I'am not mistaken I recently bought 2 Rhino servo's from you for my Race Runner.

I take the MCD WRC to the Reebok Football stadium car parks a couple of times a week for a good thrashing!!!!!

Hello again

Yes you did. Sorry didnt recognise the name there. How you doing cool we have freinds who live in Bolton will let you know next time I am up. I generaly bash in the fields around us or in the reservoir as it is very low normally great sand dunes to muck around in and flat beds for miles!

Good to meet up with a fellow northerner are there any more of us???

R.C.Demon

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks