post your mcd pics here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

MCD monster truck EVO 2 / EVO 3 and MCD baja 1000 were my all time favorite RC since I'm a kid and into the 1/5 scale RC.

I would really appreciate to see which of you guys still have it.

Show me some pics :)

Evo 3 baja and mt from a long time ago. My new w5 and xr5 View attachment 90331View attachment 90332View attachment 90333View attachment 90334View attachment 90335View attachment 90336View attachment 90337
Wow, they look so clean. Do you still have your baja 1000 and evo 3 MT or sold a long time ago?

Did you find the product interesting?
View attachment 90338

Wow, they look so clean. Do you still have your baja 1000 and evo 3 MT or sold a long time ago?

Evo 3’s were delicate. But still a stepping stone. The baja 1000 body and rims. The design was so sexy.

I wish I still had them. They are both in Canada still. Seen the baja for sale a few months ago. Ever seeen the mt since I sold it.

Evo 3’s were delicate. But still a stepping stone. The baja 1000 body and rims. The design was so sexy.

I wish I still had them. They are both in Canada still. Seen the baja for sale a few months ago. Ever seeen the mt since I sold it.
I would have the opportunity to buy a Baja 1000 at a good price, I wonder if I will go ahead or not. I validated with Maher from Cardinal racing and he told me that he could still have the primary parts on order so I'm a little less worried about it. You'd choose that or an FG monster truck. I've always loved both platforms.

I would have the opportunity to buy a Baja 1000 at a good price, I wonder if I will go ahead or not. I validated with Maher from Cardinal racing and he told me that he could still have the primary parts on order so I'm a little less worried about it. You'd choose that or an FG monster truck. I've always loved both platforms.
I’d buy a Evo 3 baja 1000 in a heartbeat. Parts availability would be my concern.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks