Problems with my Losi 5ive 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know. They may have done something with the jetting and seat pressure, the claim increased fuel and air flow. The fuel flow is actually not hard to do, the airflow is a bit toughe, basically would need bored out to a bigger venturi.

If nothing else it's a good starting point.

Think I'm gonna send them an email and see what they've actually done.
Sent them an email. See of and how they respond, all I get out of their web sight is the venturi has to be bored, and they've done something in the metering system, and possibly with the jets. But that's conjecture at this point.

Just because it is new, doesn't mean it won't have air leaks. Pull the carb, check gaskets, check your lines, spray around the carb and engine to double check. Sounds like an air leak to me, specially if its revving up and the throttle linkage isnt moving
My 5t did the same thing It reved up so high I thought it was going to the moon turned my low and high speed needles all the close and it still did the same thing so I got a brand new carb fine smooth idle no issues except now after about 15 minutes it dies then I have to restart it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks