Project “UPTONOTHING” 5ive-B build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??.
?
Earlier in the thread...you mentioned triming the body where it is close to contact with the pipe...did you do that yet? I cant tell from the pics..

??.
?
Earlier in the thread...you mentioned triming the body where it is close to contact with the pipe...did you do that yet? I cant tell from the pics..

Actually.. what I ended up doing was buying 2 sets of the full force Baja cage risers and modified them to effectively raising the body up 1/2”

That with cutting the windshield out and the other 2 small places on both sides like I saw everyone else do

I also trimmed out the opening around the engine bigger to allow more heat to escape...

of course I meshed all the holes I cut and put edging in the bigger ones.. my fingers still hurt from that one.. but I like it ?
Looks awsome beadlocks (y)

I have a set of brushed aluminum Red Arrow outer beadlock rings I’m thinking about putting on those wheels also ?

Did you try it on your jump?

Yup! She flys pretty good... and occasionally cartwheels if I hit the ramp wrong lol

need more practice before I attempt videoing jumps lol

so far I’ve learned I have to lift off the throttle right before I hit the ramp or it goes wrong in a hurry.. under throttle it instantly starts spinning as soon as I hit the ramp..

I need to put something on it to provide better traction on the wood...

My 5ive T on the other hand doesn’t have a minutes trouble jumping under full throttle.. but it is much heavier ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks