Quick baja build #100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First run vid, as always had an issue lol. Was using a plastic servo horn and it was slipping on the servo which in the video it was hard to control as it kept wanting to peg out. But my thoughts on it so far is its a beast, so far very happy with it. It does have a wj71 on it which helps a bunch

Baja is stripped waiting for something special😎. I'm testing some stuff for someone, hopefully have vids by the weekend. ALOT of people will be getting them. It got a good cleaning, in prep for a few parts. Also replaced the bulkhead as it was broken.

Took it out twice today and have to say I love this thing, the 40 I'd pretty much perfect for it. Will post videos later.

20211127_174539.jpg20211127_174545.jpg20211127_174535.jpg

Damb running nice saw you loose that wheel at the end lol. That's one of the reasons, I now like brp adapters better even though the wheel selection is smaller

Was mainly because I stripped one of my good wheel nuts and had to use a crappy back up one.
Sounds great John

Thanks Doug, it's turning out to be one of my favorites to run.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks