Radio & receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the subject of Fly Sky
We have two GT3C radios. They have worked very well so far... range is as far as we would want to run anyways (quite far)
The only issue I ever had was when we tried running next to an apartment building that had a cel tower on the side. Cars would run a couple minutes and once they were 30ft away the kill switch would activate.
Definitely mileage will vary... overall its a great hobby radio...
If I had more disposable income, probably choose the Futaba, keeping in mind I need 2, one for me and one for my son...

On the subject of Fly Sky
We have two GT3C radios. They have worked very well so far... range is as far as we would want to run anyways (quite far)
The only issue I ever had was when we tried running next to an apartment building that had a cel tower on the side. Cars would run a couple minutes and once they were 30ft away the kill switch would activate.
Definitely mileage will vary... overall its a great hobby radio...
If I had more disposable income, probably choose the Futaba, keeping in mind I need 2, one for me and one for my son...
I don't think any radio would work properly near a cel tower tbh

I have the Spectrum 5 channel rugged. With what I know now I would go with Futaba.
I agree, with my own personal past experience, I wouldn't trust an old dime store penny racer to a spektrum system. Sorry to the speky fans, but there are way too many examples that keep my choice to not ever trust spektrum in place. If a system comes out from spektrum that proves to be rock solid I MIGHT reconsider. But at this point that is doubtful. My go to choices are: Futaba, Graupner, Sanwa, Hitec, and even Fly Sky as a last resort.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks