Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have exchanged a few emails with them and they seem a bit unprofessional especially with what they charge for their stuff.I was told they don't have a shop I can stop in and look around in so he told me he would email me back to see if we can set up a time and date for me to drop by to talk to him.

My point exactly !! Selling a motor that is completely unusable ! You have to have the right pipe or your ruining the $1200 motor from the start ! I can not ! Believe they are listing the motor, I saw that and could not believe my eyes , what a bunch of crooks ! I've sent messages to tmr and primal RC , they have till Tuesday afternoon , then I'm presenting my evidence to a attorney , I will be seeking total refund on all parts , products and shipping from these clowns
I'm 62 years old , I sold things to get this truck ,to interfear with my cancer health issues , all it's been is a total add of stress to my problems , jeeeeeze ! Thanks primal RC !! Creeps !

While i do agree that tmr sounds like a bunch of unprofessional cunts who can't keep their word. As you proved, i wouldn't be blaming Primal RC, as they only carry tmr products, they have no role in the production as far as i know.

Rcmax will always out sell TMR even without this Happening imo. Tmr is literally nobody, has no history or anything except for a small fanbase. Rcmax has a big following and has been around for years. Probably even before primal RC even was born. And great service.
And TMR making that motor and pipe redicullously over priced ain't helping IMO

Last edited:
Rcmax will always out sell TMR even without this Happening imo. Tmr is literally nobody, has no history or anything except for a small fanbase. Rcmax has a big following and has been around for years. Probably even before primal RC even was born. And great service.
And TMR making that motor and pipe redicullously over priced ain't helping IMO
While true, they were the only game in town. A perfect situation to grow the brand. But they blew it so I guess it doesn't much matter.

Dan from primal RC and I had a long conversation , cool that he would call I geuss , he said everything I expected , he says the pipes have been dated out 3 times by who ever it is that's evidently stoned r something , so I'm left just stairing at my $3500 shelf queen ,,,,,,still ,,,,,,,,??????

Dan from primal RC and I had a long conversation , cool that he would call I geuss , he said everything I expected , he says the pipes have been dated out 3 times by who ever it is that's evidently stoned r something , so I'm left just stairing at my $3500 shelf queen ,,,,,,still ,,,,,,,,??????
Cant you toss a different pipe on just to get you by. Like the stock one, or even a can?

Hi Guys
TMR is the problem with the Pipes seems he can’t make his mind up on the pipe Dan really got screwed on that deal.
There is going to be another option , Engine , Pipe and mounts combo.
I’m working with a big Name in the RC World so no cheap crap here and I have the prototype done the pipe I’m shipping out to get duplicated along with my mounts to another company to duplicate and my engine will be here in 2 weeks so hopefully within 4-6 weeks we will have another complete option for the Raminator. I’ll update when everything is ready. These guys don’t play around and either do I. Send that engine back to Dan or go ram it up TMR‘a Butt.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks