Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sorry but I don’t know what your talking about. All I did was show something new coming out and told the truth of what’s going on never told anyone to buy another setup if I were him I would . I am a disabled American regular guy that is working with OBR. What else do you want to know ? OBR has nothing to do with what I post we are just working together to bring out another option and it’s a positive thing cause it will be reasonable priced for a complete kit.And will be available soon not like another company that has screwed so many people it’s not right at all.
Your first post made it seem like it was your engine... all is well. Continue the rants...

That doesn't sound correct. What would it possibly ruin?
They are saying you can break the clutch.
My clutch snapped off the Stock engine in less than 2 tanks.

Attachments

• 4D4A5772-B27E-4DEA-99D5-82817900C50E.jpeg
    4D4A5772-B27E-4DEA-99D5-82817900C50E.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 67C74EFD-E350-4879-A165-1D311CED92EB.jpeg
    67C74EFD-E350-4879-A165-1D311CED92EB.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 10
Are you trying to say a different pipe broke the clutch? That sounds even worse. No way thats true
I hear ya and I say it’s bull. But I’m just showing what happened to my clutch not even 2 tanks in with the stock platform. These engine are complete crap.

Its a $50.00 ebay engine. What do you expect? If they use the same clutches as scooters and what not theres plenty of aftermarket out for them.
I know what it is and it’s in the scrap yard. I’m using a completely different engine.

I'm not a expert or anything , but I was advised by somebody who is , if the pipe has the wrong resistance , it heats up the valves quickly , and eventually will warp them , or in most cases change the consistency in the metal , then crack n warp and all Kinds of exspensive things , so I'm told , as much as that thing was it's been very hard not to run it with the old pipe , I've had it so long Ive forgotten about it and I haven't ran it yet C R R R A A P !!!!!

I'm not a expert or anything , but I was advised by somebody who is , if the pipe has the wrong resistance , it heats up the valves quickly , and eventually will warp them , or in most cases change the consistency in the metal , then crack n warp and all Kinds of exspensive things , so I'm told , as much as that thing was it's been very hard not to run it with the old pipe , I've had it so long Ive forgotten about it and I haven't ran it yet C R R R A A P !!!!!
Well that guy is clearly not an expert he thinks 2 strokes have valves. They don't have valves. They do have a reed valve but that has nothing to do with exhuast as far as I know. If the stock engine ran on it fine, which is the exact same engine, just the tmr is ported and has a carb and reed upgrade from the looks of it, the tmr will work fine with it. It won't mess up a thing, it will just make slightly less hp

Last edited:
Well that guy is clearly not an expert he thinks 2 strokes have valves. They don't . It won't mess up a thing, it will just make slightly less hp
Exactly it won’t hurt anything but I think he’s talking about the (reed valves). TMR just didn’t want Bartolone making a pipe that will make more power than his.

Exactly it won’t hurt anything but I think he’s talking about the (reed valves). TMR just didn’t want Bartolone making a pipe that will make more power than his.
He said valves infering that there is multiple which there isn't. We only have 1 obv. And as far as I know a mismatched exhuast won't screw that up.

Well that guy is clearly not an expert he thinks 2 strokes have valves. They don't have valves. They do have reed valves but that has nothing to do with exhuast as far as I know. If the stock engine ran on it fine, which is the exact same engine, just the tmr is ported and has a carb and reed upgrade from the looks of it, the tmr will work fine with it. It won't mess up a thing, it will just make slightly less hp
Some 2 strokes have valves. The real big diesel ones anyways.

Not as far as I know. At least detroit doesn't. They haven't since the 90s. I cant speak to something like a ship engine. But as far as what most of you would consider big, nope.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks