Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After selling my stock motor , I waited 2 months for the tmr motor , when I was told the motor would be available , the following week , after getting the motor , I was told 2 weeks I would have my pipe , this is what made me do the upgrade in the first place , no I haven't paid for the pipe yet ,but you have to understand I was ecouraged to do this from primal , Wich is something I've had good luck with all other projects in the RC hobby , I always study and investigate all my projects before starting them ,so like I've been saying , I've been lied to , misled , and frankly robbed , is how it feels to me , well like I said they have said soon AGAIN !! BUT HEY !! HES got a picture now ! I'm waiting out this jarga for two weeks , then anybody want to buy a$3500 shelf queen , cuz I will be giving up on this crap by then for sure , my brother in law is a state legislatures advising attorney , he can't wait to go after these fools
Gotcha. It sucks but kinda like counting chickens before they hatch. At least you know for next time. I hope you get your pipe soon brah. That would drive me nuts.?

The stock pipe will blow the clutch , per the geniuses at primal RC , Wich I totally agree with , and yes I'm passed usual sanity on this crap , I've moved on to other projects , like the Arrma Kraton 8s , that will be here soon, I've got all the upgrades for it all ready , you know , like it's sposed to be , aaaaaah , compleation in sight !! It's a great feeling ??????

The stock pipe will blow the clutch , per the geniuses at primal RC , Wich I totally agree with , and yes I'm passed usual sanity on this crap , I've moved on to other projects , like the Arrma Kraton 8s , that will be here soon, I've got all the upgrades for it all ready , you know , like it's sposed to be , aaaaaah , compleation in sight !! It's a great feeling ??????
That also makes no sense. Pipe has absolutely nothing to do with the clutch.
Sounds to me like they are just telling you BS so they can keep you from running it and continue waiting on their pipe so they can make bank.

Jeeeze guys , here it is , the motor takes off , the rpm's are held up from restriction of the pipe , but the clutch remains fully engaged , if you let off the throttle , the process starts over , 5-6 times this happens and the clutch is messed up , I got this info from a drag racing guy that runs 70-90 mph drag cars , he says if the perfect combination is found , he wins evertime

Jeeeze guys , here it is , the motor takes off , the rpm's are held up from restriction of the pipe , but the clutch remains fully engaged , if you let off the throttle , the process starts over , 5-6 times this happens and the clutch is messed up , I got this info from a drag racing guy that runs 70-90 mph drag cars , he says if the perfect combination is found , he wins evertime
Then why don't all aftermarket pipes roast clutches. They get put on multiple different engines, yet don't break them. Not trying to break your balls. Ive just never heard such a claim before. You would think with all the different aftermarket pipes, it would've come up at some point. One would think the generic cans would be a death sentence to clutches if it was true.

Then why don't all aftermarket pipes roast clutches. They get put on multiple different engines, yet don't break them. Not trying to break your balls. Ive just never heard such a claim before. You would think with all the different aftermarket pipes, it would've come up at some point. One would think the generic cans would be a death sentence to clutches if it was true.
Nailed it

May be the guys right, but from rc to drag cars and pulling truck that run rpm dependent slipper clutches, hell I'll even toss sleds in there, I've never experienced a pipe affecting a clutch like this. (Not trying to make you but sore or anything) ?‍♂️
I haven't experienced all that , but I do spend alot of time on the internet and this is the first time I've ever heard of this ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks