Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OBR has a kit for the primal MT that I designed the mounting kit and pipe it’s an animal. 47 Reed case. Still running rich but still has amazing power. And at this time of this video top speed was 31MPH. Little tuning I should be able to get 35mph with stock 25/25 gear set. Short clip to give you an idea and the whole kit everything you need from air filter to exhaust it’s should be in the same price range as the LOSI 47 Reed signature series Complete kit so not much more then just a TMR engine but with much more power.

just a side note Chris at a Bartolone Racing offered to make the pipes for TMR but they refused (cost to high ) but could of had pipes last year at Already so all of you that own a TMR engine. Are getting shafted.I’m sorry to hear it. But like I said OBR is going into production.

OBR has a kit for the primal MT that I designed the mounting kit and pipe it’s an animal. 47 Reed case. Still running rich but still has amazing power. And at this time of this video top speed was 31MPH. Little tuning I should be able to get 35mph with stock 25/25 gear set. Short clip to give you an idea and the whole kit everything you need from air filter to exhaust it’s should be in the same price range as the LOSI 47 Reed signature series Complete kit so not much more then just a TMR engine but with much more power.

just a side note Chris at a Bartolone Racing offered to make the pipes for TMR but they refused (cost to high ) but could of had pipes last year at Already so all of you that own a TMR engine. Are getting shafted.I’m sorry to hear it. But like I said OBR is going into production.
Oooh, I see a CT license plate. Is that where you live? If so me too. Would love to possibly meet up for a bash and see this thing in person. Looks awsome. I have 11acres of pasture where you could really open it up without risk of hitting anything.?

MGP, Thanks for the response! That is really good to hear! I was truly hoping there would be some more options out there for the Raminator. Can't wait to see the final products!

Oooh, I see a CT license plate. Is that where you live? If so me too. Would love to possibly meet up for a bash and see this thing in person. Looks awsome. I have 11acres of pasture where you could really open it up without risk of hitting anything.?
I sent a Pm. Yeah my servos poop the bed reason for running into the bushes I’m almost don’t getting it back up and running.

Are you opting for a different steering servos for the Raminator or you sticking with new stock ones?
I used Hi-Tec 845’s I’m almost done with them they should be good if not I’ll be running either 6000 or 7000 Hilantronics. All 3 servos I mentioned you have to space them out and make a new spacer for the servo saver cause they are longer than the stock ones. The stock one are fine right up until they poop the bed. I won’t waste my money on cheap servos. ??
Well its july and still no pipe ??‍♂️
If TMR took Bartolone up on his offer to make the pipes they would have been done last year. That’s all on TMR

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks