Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't believe a company like Bartolone is teaming up with Rovan??‍♂️ That shite has me f'd up. That right there shows it's all about money.
I don't agree with that. Very few buy upgraded engines, fewer less big ones. I doubt he's gonna rake in much considering the people who do upgrade generally frown on Rovan. Plus if the price is good, broke asses like me can buy fast stuff too. So thats kinda cool.?‍♂️
brovan?......bartovan?
Have you seen the video of Botajells maxt? You laugh, but that big female dog was flying.???

I don't agree with that. Very few buy upgraded engines, fewer less big ones. I doubt he's gonna rake in much considering the people who do upgrade generally frown on Rovan. Plus if the price is good, broke asses like me can buy fast stuff too. So thats kinda cool.?‍♂️

Have you seen the video of Botajells maxt? You laugh, but that big female dog was flying.???
nnihshvy??
brovan?......bartovan?
or barovan?

I don't watch Botajell videos anymore bruh. He's all about the money too. The max t is essentially a baja. Any engine you put in it will look like its flying. Rovan building materials are cheap. Why would someone that's known for putting out good work want to have his name associated with a company that's known for putting out subpar quality? Money is the only common denominator??‍♂️

I don't watch Botajell videos anymore bruh. He's all about the money too. The max t is essentially a baja. Any engine you put in it will look like its flying. Rovan building materials are cheap. Why would someone that's known for putting out good work want to have his name associated with a company that's known for putting out subpar quality? Money is the only common denominator??‍♂️

Got a damn good point ,I know I wouldnt!... (y) (y)

I said this like 6 months ago aswell ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Chris isn’t teaming up with Rovan it was engine Botajell kept begging him to do and it’s an animal it’s just the cylinder.
What do you mean he isn't teaming up with Rovan? Rovan cyl/Bart case. Sounds like a mash up to me? He's not doing it out of the kindness of his heart. Someone's paying him. He didn't team up with alx or rcmax

Last edited:
The Max is not your standard Baja have you seen one in person and seen the size of the tires they’re close to the size of MTXL tires Botajell is not in it for the money. I know him personally and that’s the truth

What do you mean he isn't teaming up with Rovan? Rovan case/Bart cylinder. Sounds like a mash up to me? He's not doing it out of the kindness of his heart. Someone's paying him. He ddint team up with alx or rcmax
He’s using the cylinder , a complete custom Reed case , doesn’t mean he’s teaming up with them. Believe me when I tell you Botajell begged him to build his motor and he final did and it’s an animal. It’s a cheaper option for people that want to start in the big ore game and can’t afford a RCMAX

You can say that again

I would think you guys could stomach a short video just to see it. You don't have to subscribe. I sure haven't. Plus half you guys have owned Rovan rc's. So? Just watch the damn video and see what you really think about it.
I have, and I'm not really impressed. Plus, knowing Bartolone, it will probably be 40gt money (or close to it), considering his 32 reed is 800+ ?

Sorry to say, but it's always about the money. These engine tuners don't get into the business out of the kindness of their hearts. They are in business to make money.

With HPI out of the picture, I don't blame Chris for going where the market is. It's Rovan and KM, at least in the US. Chris has the experience to take a Rovan engine and making it not only powerful, but more reliable. I don't think he'd put his name on something that will have durability issues. The more options we have on the market, the better off we are.

I don't know Botajell personally, but I applaud his enthusiasm and willingness to help newcomers to the 5th scale world. Without people like him, the large scale world would be a lot smaller. He doesn't always do things right, but he's still putting himself out there and trying to carry on the large scale life, which is commendable.

He's the one that got me interested in rc.
One day I'll make it to his house.
Facts are without him a whole lot of things would not have happened as he's involved with many facets of the hobby.
As I've said previously,there's a lot of people that have gotten into rc because of him. He also just managed to get fast eddy grease back to being made.
He's always been a standup guy.?

He's the one that got me interested in rc.
One day I'll make it to his house.
Facts are without him a whole lot of things would not have happened as he's involved with many facets of the hobby.
As I've said previously,there's a lot of people that have gotten into rc because of him. He also just managed to get fast eddy grease back to being made.
He's always been a standup guy.?
Thats that cold hard truth. John is a hard working guy that has helped thousands of people and still does to this day If it was not for him this 1/5 scale hobby would of died down and would not be anywhere near what it is today.
I have, and I'm not really impressed. Plus, knowing Bartolone, it will probably be 40gt money (or close to it), considering his 32 reed is 800+ ?
The whole reason behind the Brovan is for people that cant afford Rcmaxx or ALX so no it wont be crazy money and the engine kicks ass. Yes Chris 32 reed is $800 and So are OBR'S signature series engines so not sure where you are coming up with this crazy notion.

Sorry to say, but it's always about the money. These engine tuners don't get into the business out of the kindness of their hearts. They are in business to make money.

With HPI out of the picture, I don't blame Chris for going where the market is. It's Rovan and KM, at least in the US. Chris has the experience to take a Rovan engine and making it not only powerful, but more reliable. I don't think he'd put his name on something that will have durability issues. The more options we have on the market, the better off we are.

I don't know Botajell personally, but I applaud his enthusiasm and willingness to help newcomers to the 5th scale world. Without people like him, the large scale world would be a lot smaller. He doesn't always do things right, but he's still putting himself out there and trying to carry on the large scale life, which is commendable.
Of course he makes money from working, I would assume everyone here does the same. Anyone here work for free? Z you don't count. The way people are saying it about Bartalone and Botajell you'd think they all ran charities for a living free of charge. We all know thats not the case. I still don't see the Brovan as some big score for Bartalone. Most serious enthusiasts wont want them, and few of the rest bother to buy them. I can't see a market thats gonna take off. Perhaps im wrong and it will be a hit. If so thats good imo. I want everyone to make as much money as they can. Its a good thing. ?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks