Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got the tmr motor sent back , waiting in RC max to get parts for assembly orders ready to go , just talked to them today , looks like my first ram video could be in the snow ! I waited 4 months for the dual shock bolt kit to come in , it was in stock as of today , so another part ready to go , also got the jc concepts body pins ready to put on also , but all this ties into the fact , the motor has to go in first , so still waiting , the RC max guys said very soon , OOOOOOH ,,,,,. BOOOOYEEEEE !!!
I have sent the tmr motor back , and the funds will be applied to the RC max 50gt , made to fit the raminator , I talked to RC max today they are prepairing for taking assembly orders very soon , I waited 4 months for the bolt kit for the dual shock set up , it came in today ! So that project is ready to go , and got the jc concepts body posts to put on also , but all this has to wait till the motor is in , RC MAX !!!! OOOOOOH ,,,,,, BOOOOYEEEEE. !!!!

Last edited:
Well I got the tmr motor sent back , waiting in RC max to get parts for assembly orders ready to go , just talked to them today , looks like my first ram video could be in the snow ! I waited 4 months for the dual shock bolt kit to come in , it was in stock as of today , so another part ready to go , also got the jc concepts body pins ready to put on also , but all this ties into the fact , the motor has to go in first , so still waiting , the RC max guys said very soon , OOOOOOH ,,,,,. BOOOOYEEEEE !!!
I have sent the tmr motor back , and the funds will be applied to the RC max 50gt , made to fit the raminator , I talked to RC max today they are prepairing for taking assembly orders very soon , I waited 4 months for the bolt kit for the dual shock set up , it came in today ! So that project is ready to go , and got the jc concepts body posts to put on also , but all this has to wait till the motor is in , RC MAX !!!! OOOOOOH ,,,,,, BOOOOYEEEEE. !!!!
Awesome brother! I am really looking forward to seeing this truck with that engine, you have been a patient dude. You going to run springs on all 8 shocks or springs on 4 and the other 4 just acting as dampeners?

Last edited:
I like the idea of removing springs on four shocks , medic seems to be really stiff , so I have thought about that alot , but again , I gotta wait for the motor , CR4AAAAAAAPP !!
For sure! That is what I am doing. Running 4 with stock springs and shock oil and the other four with just shock oil. I hear that it really helps take some of the hard rebound bounce out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks